This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    lol Those quotations have very little, and in fact have nothing to do with Mr Trump and other than Mencken predate him by centuries, and have held those places in my sig line for about half a decade or more now.

I am bored someone has to feed the troll once in a while
    Let's feed him then
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
    Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Comment

Your a fool, and clueless what a wonderful combination.

Reub. Hes done made his bed already
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Come on buddy talk some more
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
          Smart comment, very much appreciated!
          You are the sarcoptic mange that crawled from your mothers filthy couloir, which is symbolism of the white crusty substance built up on your mothers lips for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles pounding her way through the forums users.

Comment

Interesting! I have nothing much to say back. I mean you are explaining yourself with your comments.

Comment

All I wanted was help with my motor and this is what I get?

Disgusting.

Comment

your last thread got shut down maybe you should try a different tactic

Comment

Last time I was nothing but courteous, this time I'm not.

I could argue that this is indeed a different tactic. Gotta fit in with the rest of you.

Comment

OK, I've got $10 that says OP is a Furry.

Willing to also add $10 to say that he is into stance, and wants the government to pay for his racelands.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

You need help with more than just your engine, I suggest you put a sock on it and go to bed.

Furry, I dont know not so sure about that, someone with this much sexual oddity has to be a Looner
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-28-2016, 04:47 AM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

all because of a damn $5 oil cap.....

Comment

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

It is for sure. You can't be this stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              OK, I've got $10 that says OP is a Furry.

Willing to also add $10 to say that he is into stance, and wants the government to pay for his racelands.
                              Looks like you're outta $10.

Which is it?

Comment

But seriously, this guy thought a sock was an acceptable substitute for an oil cap?

Really?

I had a pretty busy weekend, Everytime I do I miss the fun.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X