How much are 24v E30's selling for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much are 24v E30's selling for?

I am trying to find out how much 24v E30's are selling for. I am looking for an average dollar amount for a turn key, S5X swapped E30 with working A/C, suspension bits(coil-overs), nice interior, and nice body. Preferably late model coupe.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

A) you have one? B)or looking for one?
    if you chose A, please PM me.
    if you chose B, back off I get the next one!
    :)

Comment

It's tough to generalize with swaps. There are a lot of people that are just terrible at working on things and don't give a shit about anything other than getting the thing done and posting filtered pics on Instagram. I would say a flat-bill-built m50 that runs and drives, but needs everything is worth somewhere between nothing and $2500... While an adult built S52 with something other than BC's and some attention to detail is worth 11-$13k
      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

^This. Price will vary depending on how in depth and what's done to the swap. 24V E30's do come up for sale frequently, so just keep your eyes peeled and you will find one.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
          A) you have one? B)or looking for one?
          if you chose A, please PM me.
          if you chose B, back off I get the next one!
          :)
          A

Originally posted by THMotorsports View Post
          ^This. Price will vary depending on how in depth and what's done to the swap. 24V E30's do come up for sale frequently, so just keep your eyes peeled and you will find one.
          I don't want to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
            While an adult built S52 with something other than BC's and some attention to detail is worth 11-$13k

Damn, a year ago local CL had a clean '90 schwartz coupe with BAR-legal S52, GC and 5-lug for $12k and I didn't even go look at it because everyone told me it was too expensive. At the time it was hard to tell, nothing similar on the market.

I want an S50/S52 so fucking bad.
            sigpic
            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
              It's tough to generalize with swaps. There are a lot of people that are just terrible at working on things and don't give a shit about anything other than getting the thing done and posting filtered pics on Instagram. I would say a flat-bill-built m50 that runs and drives, but needs everything is worth somewhere between nothing and $2500... While an adult built S52 with something other than BC's and some attention to detail is worth 11-$13k
              Thank you, this is the proper response. I don't see the 24V swap being all that worth it unless it is done 100%.
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I'm thinking about selling my e30 325i with A/C, bluetooth, hand free phone connection, s52 swap. Inbox me if you want pics, and more details.

Comment

i'm hoping my m50 swapped late model is worth about 8g when i'm ready to sell. Everything works on it with good paint. AC and power steering work. Only thing left to put back in is the windshield washer. The guy i bought the car from deleted everything.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

fiddy cent(s)
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                        Thanks for the replies.
                        A
                        seriously, PM me.

I'm an actual person in the market to buy a 24v swap car. I lost mine many years ago to an accident and have been driving an e34 to get by since. I'm not a collector, not a wealthy guy just going to put a car in a garage and drive it to shows now and again, I'm going to drive it as much as I can in the spring/summer/fall and garage in the winter. I don't care what it will be worth in 10 years, I care to drive the hell out of it and have it put a smile on my face every day. Probably modify it even more. All that being said, and from what I have seen of cars out there, I would pay 8k for an m50 or 10k for a s50 car that is well sorted. Less or more depending on condition, color combo, mods, maintenance, etc.

also, I paid 6k for my last m50 car that that was in like 2010.

Comment

I spent over 3k in the past year on CAtuned true coil-overs and 5 lug swap with E46M3 brakes. I was hoping to hear they were selling for more. I know you don't get back what you put into them but 10k is disappointing.

Comment

Pics of car for reference.

Comment

wow, nice! any wheel rub?

Comment

Working...
                              X