Atlanta area junk yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta area junk yards

Any Atlanta area folks wanna give up their secret Atlanta area yards for finding parts? Been to pull-a-part, but those cars seemed pretty well picked over.

SAVANNAH as well please..............
    :pimp:

Comment

The more people know about pull-a-part the faster stuff goes. The pull-a-part's are well known now and it's first come first served. I live 3 mins from the one in Norcross and seldom go there...go figure. Most times I get the parts I want from the one in Conley.

Comment

the PAPs is the best place - you have to go religiously to find e30's with parts.
        last week there was an ENTIRE 325is and my friend whom reported it to me didnt have any tools.
        in the year or so that ive been going, ive pulled a b25 top and nice bumpers.... among other random parts, thats about it.

where are you delphini? hilton head?

Comment

I've been going to conley every once in a while. I think I need to slip somebody there a $20 to get them to give me a call when a new e30 hits.

I have gotten some nice stuff though.

Comment

Sounds like I'm headed to the Norcross one Saturday morning unless I can get my radiator plugged somehow. If I see anything of interest I'll report back.

Comment

matt, a guy from team Hong Norr (good friend of mine) runs/lives in the trailer park next to the norcross location. THAT is the guy you need to get to know!!

he busts mexicans all the time for throwing parts over the fence and returns the parts, thus PAP gives him awesome deals. and then theres the matter of the auto auctions in that area.

Comment

I have heard rumors of there being a privately owned bmw/import yard in the sc lowcountry, I have never gotten an address or phone number, but I was told by a guy who works at my local P.A.P. that he buys most euro wrecks at copart and scadisco or whatever it is

Comment

hmm, sounds interesting. see if you can find a little more info and i can dig.
                  i hit what ever yard i see and ask about rare and euro cars nomatter the make. they usually look at me like im crazy and give little info on another yard.
                  its tough finding good yards

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle
                    the PAPs is the best place - you have to go religiously to find e30's with parts.
                    last week there was an ENTIRE 325is and my friend whom reported it to me didnt have any tools.
                    in the year or so that ive been going, ive pulled a b25 top and nice bumpers.... among other random parts, thats about it.

where are you delphini? hilton head?
                    WELL, X i guess you could say , or close enough , i live 10 minutes from Parris Island MCRD you know where thats @???? I see your located in Charleston , my in-laws live there off of W. Ashley. I was supposed to go to the doctor @ the VA there today .(cancelled though)
                    :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                    X