What are you other rides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
    definitely took a loan to buy the F30 while the e30 was being fixed. Definitely the worst choice I've made up to this point. The F30 worked for about 3 weeks now I owe 14,000 and have a car that needs about 5k to be fixed. Pretty cool! (let's not thread-jack this)

don't beat yourself up too much about it. im pretty sure most with fancy cars posted don't own them outright
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

A bicycle and a boat.
      Estoguy
      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

1990 Toyota Pickup 4x4, manual trans. Bought it in California and drove it back home to Pennsylvania. 215k miles. It will never die.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13393899_10154210313269042_2721572725832002295_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	7190892

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

E30 is my only car, have put 50k miles on it in 3 years. I used to always have 2-3 cars at a time, but then I moved to California and now I'm poor.
          sigpic
          1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
            I see a few Subarus in here, great choices.

My e30 is my daily drive, but the wifes car, which does most of the family driving is a 2011 forester, just a boring non-turbo one. But a nice car to drive thats for sure.
            Definitely! My family has a 2012 forester and I'm always suprised by its pickup and handling. That being said though I dislike how high up you sit and how disconnected it feels. And the power bend is terrible, all in the 2 and 3 thousands...

Comment

POS beater - 00 xj

track car bro - 99 mcoupe

cars beep boop

Comment

My daily driver/work truck is a 2015 F350 super duty with the Diesel engine. I'm self employed and drive approx. 6000 miles/month so it's well broken in now.
                My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                  E30 is my only car, have put 50k miles on it in 3 years. I used to always have 2-3 cars at a time, but then I moved to California and now I'm poor.
                  that +1
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

bike

boat

Comment

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
                      I'll make a thread about it sometime, definitely took a loan to buy the F30 while the e30 was being fixed. Definitely the worst choice I've made up to this point. The F30 worked for about 3 weeks now I owe 14,000 and have a car that needs about 5k to be fixed. Pretty cool! (let's not thread-jack this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      We all make mistakes and this is a lesson learnt. Growing up is about how you bounce back and learn, I'm sure this experience will help you down the road. Cheer up buddy. It is just money, that can be made back.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Comment

My 335D. 489ft-bls at the rear wheels, and the worst tank I've ever gotten was 27mpg... the performance is so awesome, it totally makes up for the crummy e90 interior.

Comment

I use my ix as a daily but I do have this vw Golf I restored a few years ago with my brother.

Golf mk1 1.1
                          by Martijn Demeulemeester, on Flickr
                          1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                          1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

a 318ti. its kinda fun.

Comment

Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
                              I use my ix as a daily but I do have this vw Golf I restored a few years ago with my brother.

Golf mk1 1.1
                              by Martijn Demeulemeester, on Flickr
                              Love this car!

Comment

Honda S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X