What would you guys pay for this? 86 e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you guys pay for this? 86 e

Factory 5 speed, 2.93 LSD, salvage title, 149k. Needs rear passenger door from wreck and a rear bumper. Factory 380mm 3 spoke. Timing, clutch, valve adjustment, brake master, and new calipers done 5k ago. Damage to quarter panel below body line.

————(OO≣[][]≣OO)————
    86 325e sedan, black on black 5 speed
    90 325i sedan, black on natural 5 speed

Tough one. It’s a nice car and would be $4500-5500 without the body damage. Maybe $3500? If you don’t need to daily driver it you could fix it up to be nice but not perfect pretty easily. The expense would be finding a Swartz door or painting the car to make it all match. Comfort seats aren’t hard to recover and there are ways to cover that cracked dash.
    My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
    I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

$1500 tops
      sigpic

Comment

$500. It's a parts car.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
          Tough one. It’s a nice car and would be $4500-5500 without the body damage. Maybe $3500? If you don’t need to daily driver it you could fix it up to be nice but not perfect pretty easily. The expense would be finding a Swartz door or painting the car to make it all match. Comfort seats aren’t hard to recover and there are ways to cover that cracked dash.
          Is the market really that scarce in the Carolinas? I just sold my clean title alpine 85 e sedan for 1500, and it was cherry compared to that thing.
          500 tops.

Comment

1k if the seats werent ripped
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

$1200, could be saved...

Comment

$700 and part out. Early model 4 door eta with body damage (at least door and quarter panel) and missing a ton of stuff.

I only say $700 because it's a good manual swap parts car, and I'd expect to spend at least that trying to source all the manual parts else where.
                Originally posted by Sonny
                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I'd say $1000 tops. The body damage is not worth repairing.

The 5 speed swap components including the driveshaft and the 2.93 LSD is where the value is. If the body is rust free and the panels are in good shape that would seal the deal for me.

The E30 collection:
                  1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
                  1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
                  1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
                  1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
                  1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
                  1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
                  1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
                  2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
                  2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

$1200. If you put a new door and bumper on, it would be much easier to sell.
                    '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
                    '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

treefiddy
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

$1200, and only if it includes that piece of tape with "I love you" written on it.

Most of that stuff could be fixed. Replace the door and pull the few dents on that quarter. It'll clean up alright with a bit of work.

You guys are pretty quick to part out cars. Yeah that one needs a lot done to it, but if someone knows the basics of bodywork it's a good learner project. Thankfully that rocker panels looks undented.
                        Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

$1200.00

Comment

Working...
                            X