• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
    welcome!!
    car looks solid..black on black e30 owes..lol

can i have ur old valance?

-Frank
    Frank - you can have it if you want it. You just will need to pay shipping. It needs some small dents popped back out, and the po spray painted black over what was already there.
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
      not a bad start at all, seats aren't even ripped:)

please change your name...j/k....kinda

LOL, I know...I didn't think of it when I tried it. JD is my initals. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Welcome to R3V. Looks like a great start. You already know where to turn for help...but it seems like you are OK there anyway.

Does you oil cooler pic not show the issues you are describing? Looks fine to me.

Luke

Hey Luke,

Oh I will need help, I am sure. Here is a better pic of the oil cooler. PO painted the front valance gloss black, so over spray got on the cooler - it is not leaking like the picture looks like.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by VAPORBLADE; 09-25-2006, 05:31 PM.

sigpic

Comment

if you think your car is in bad shape...............fuck.

but congrats. i want an is so bad......

Comment

I almost bought an es, I turned one down in PA before I made the long drive - it was a very solid car though.

This "is" is in good pretty shape, very solid, and she carried my ass 2.5 hours on the drive home ok...so I should not talk too much smack! lol. Just needs some love; a person that sees an e30 for what they are. I am glad I found it when I did...the po was not a person that appreciated it. He did routine stuff, but that was it.

You should have seen the orange Wal-Mart fog lights I took out....:nice:

sigpic

Comment

JD, either mine is biffed just the same as yours, or it is supposed to be like that.

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

well, that makes me wonder...hmmmm...

sigpic

Comment

Wish this pic was better - my BRAND NEW CAMERA is chargnig. ;)

So anywho - here is how she is coming along - In case you're saying - what did he do? I did a euro grill, smoked Hella (euro) thanks Mike, valance tweaked and hammered out to be straight again, fogs. I am working on the moto and front end at this point. I will be moving to suspension next. :) Then I am going to be looking for a new hood, and buying the MtechII all around from BAV.
                  Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

why is this car in 'fair' condition. it looks very nice to me.

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                      why is this car in 'fair' condition. it looks very nice to me.

I agree. A detail would make that thing look great. Could be pictures on some of teh parts as I look at teh close ups where the PO did a little "paint work".

Either way, clean car. Take care of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

The car is clean to a point. Let me explain...there are not too many "have to's" but there is an ass load of "want to's" :)

However, it needs a full paint job. It will get it, but I have many want to's before I get to it. What that boils down to, is the cheaper stuff. I will get that done first. :)

sigpic

Comment

looks like a nice platform to start with. Nice find
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

Welcome aboard, looks like your turning it around to a beauty already, now get some mhw smoked turns, and startec tails, to fit that smoked look, that you got going with the headlights, or just give me the hella's

Just playing, nice find, and treat her well, damn i have a lot of "want too's" also and one of them are the smoked elipsoids...

Widmer

Comment

Working...
                            X