Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what other cars do you own besides your E30??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what other cars do you own besides your E30??

It seems BMW owners tend to keep with the German theme even if it's not a Bimmer... Just curious what everyone else has at home besides the E30, post some pics of them!! And no lying or you'll go to hell!

Besides the E30 we've got two 83 Rabbit GTIs (neither daily drivers.. one is the drag bunny the other is it's transplant donor), 96 Jetta Trek, & 88 Cabby... Only pics I have rt now is of the cabby :( This is my 5th cabby now, I buy them all as junkers with ripped tops and make em purdy again. I've learned the art of putting on new tops and made a killing off of these little VWs :D It's on H&Rs, BBS basketweaves, rabbit single round grill, momo wheel...
    Attached Files
    ~Jessica~
    "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

nice wabbit... hopefully i'll be picking up one this weekend

then I'll have more than just my e30:p
    but on a side note, it seems that rabbit/mk1 owners love e30's and visa versa, ever since i've been on these forums and lately since i've been on vw forums, there seems to be that tendency

:(^SOLD^:(

Comment

yep Mk1 kids do tend to like the E30s... and get a Rabbit GTI!! I cant even explain the fun that can be had from those things! They are so damn torquey (that a word?) and zippy... I love the GTI, it's certainly not refined like the Bimmer but its a raw little gokart. :)
      ~Jessica~
      "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

Comment

My Daily Driver

1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5, Premium Package (Leather, Power everything), Satellite Navigation, SAT Radio, 5-SPD Manual, 3.0 3VZ-E V6.

It has no power whatsoever, but it can go just about anywhere, and never lets me down. Over 234,000 Miles, Original drivetrain, perfect compression.

Going to replace it in 2007 with a Nissan XTerra Offroad, Full Loaded, with the 4.0L V6 and 6SPD Manual Tranny.
        Attached Files

Comment

1996 4Runner SR5 (3.4 v6 quad cam 5-spd)

Comment

I also have:

2001.5 Audi S4- GIAC X Chip, Piggie Pipes, RS4 Clutch, RS4 Front Grill, H&R/ Bilsteins, E-code HID Headlights, UUC SSk, Custom Matte Black SSR GT3's, Hyperboost DV's, EVO Intake, AWE Vent Boost Gauge, Momo Alcantara Suede Shift boot/knob

'78 F-250- 460 HO, Flomaster short exhaust, project truck

'83 Toyota P/U- Just sold this Toy- Ford 302 5.0HO EFI, Ford C4 3spd w/B&M Shift kit, custom National Springs 9" lift, 35x14.5 Swamper Boggers, and way, way to much to list!!

2003 Corolla Type S- Wife's car, and get's 35/mpg

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

in the driveway/garage

Dad's:
              1948 MGTC (in boxes, shipped from South Africa 25+ years ago)
              1963 Austin Healy BJ7 (awaiting resto)
              1966 MB 230sl manual (resto'd, nice)
              1984 Pontiac Fiero (no haters! driven by sister)
              1988 MB 190E 2.3 (driven by other sister)
              1990 MB 300TE (dad's summer car)
              1995 E36 318ti (dad's winter car)
              2003 Pontiac Vibe (ma's car)

sold last sunday--1965 Chevy Corvair corsa turbo in pieces

Mine:
              1991 E30 318is
              1969 Chevy 400ci C10 long box (incoming, partially resto'd)
              sigpic
              1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
              1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Had this for 4 years.. SOLD to a girl. Switched it up with an E30 wich I couldn't be happier with. Oh, and I have this also..

"Full throttle till you see god, then brake hard"

90' 325i f0 door
                06 Kawi ZX6R

Comment

My other car would be the e32 730iL, gets used when the e30 is busted (so it get used often! >_< ) Not bad for a 17yo i suppose

Also have two other e30's, '88 nissan patrol (lowered with fat tyres, handles better than most cars do) and a '99 nissan patrol (modified, turbo + intercooler, sounds like a space ship)

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                  Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                  E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

socal life: SICK fuckin yoter dude! too bad you sold it.

Currently I only own 1 e30 and nothing else... unless I count the parents cars?

Inwhich case we like to keep it euro:

1986 Alpha Romeo spyder veloce: express lane to the mechanic
                    1998 VW Passat VR6 GLX
                    2000 BMW Mroadster(mmmm so hot)

Comment

I've got the e30 - 1991 325i - nonfunctional but nice.
                      My e36 '98 328iC - inherited
                      My e32 '88 750iL - inherited and ratty.
                      My 2005 Mustang GT - not a BMW but still there.

And one bangelized monstrosity that doesn't bear mentioning.

But I REALLY hope to one day to own a nice car like my mommy's...any guesses?
                      :wgaf:

Comment

Currently I drive an 88 M3 and a 93 325is.

It's always been BMW's or Datsun's for me...
                        sigpic
                        "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

'71 BMW 2002, a giant project and massive undertaking for my resources and funding =o. BIG Plans for it, hopefully will get bodywork sorted this winter, paint in the spring, built completely in the summer. A rather huge time crunch...........and its been going on forever.
                          Oh yeah, and drawing out my own wiring harness somewhere in there and building it too. I'm not going to be using one of the painless kits.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinRot325i View Post
                            I've got the e30 - 1991 325i - nonfunctional but nice.
                            My e36 '98 328iC - inherited
                            My e32 '88 750iL - inherited and ratty.
                            My 2005 Mustang GT - not a BMW but still there.

And one bangelized monstrosity that doesn't bear mentioning.

But I REALLY hope to one day to own a nice car like my mommy's...any guesses?
                            new Jag XK?

Comment

Video from last year's USCC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxahTqmqsAQ

-- DavidV :D
                              Last edited by DavidV; 09-26-2006, 11:39 PM.
                              My Book: Car Hacks & Mods for Dummies

Comment

Working...
                              X