You want to talk dream cars - check out this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to talk dream cars - check out this one

So I downloaded a shitload of top gear vids off my schools campus DC networks and frankly I just about creamed my pants for the TVR Sagaris. It fulfills everything I would want in a dream car. Small, light, agile, fast as fuck, rediculous styling, the works. This car is literally my cream dream of a car, only not in orange, but that can be changed.

0-60 in 3.8 seconds! Fastest non-supercar Top Gear has ever tested. Same price as a Vette Z06. Im in love.

Check out the video, you cant help but deny its a hell of a car.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Back to my roots

"Don't crash", you won't need a airbag

ABS...we didn't get that memo...haha. Awesome car!

Comment

I'll take the Z06...
      (.Y.) R cool.
      Falco rocks!

Comment

Sweet. That's exactly the kind of car I love, minus the extravagant styling.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by beamR X View Post
          I'll take the Z06...

+2, cool car but are there TVR dealerships in the US

Comment

Even if there were I'm sure it would require some modifications to meet DOT Federalization standards. (Like Air bags)

Regardsless.. that car is tits!

Comment

Its a dream car, Im not thinking about logistics. Im sure you could have one imported somehow. Id probably try and do it illegally so I wouldnt have to put any lame US crap in there to ruin the fun.

z06 is one hell of a car, but everything about the TVR just screams WOW! I love how the hood rumbles are you fly along. 400 hp, rediculously light body, everything about it is insane, even the sideways tailpipes.

400 hp 333 LB FT. 4l V6
              Only 2300+ lbs!

Thats almost 1000 lbs lighter than the z06. lighter in my mind is most definately better. That and the styling of this TVR just blows me away, something about it just screams "Look at me, Im rediculously fast and serve no other purpose". Ill sacrifice the additional .2 seconds 0-60 and about 15 mph top speed. Like Im ever going to go 200 mph.
              Back to my roots

Comment

Blah, blah, blah.... It's british, make sure you get your wholesale pricing on fire extinguishers...

Just being an ass, I know, but the Brits definetly know how to build an explosive automobile (pun intended)...
                (.Y.) R cool.
                Falco rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by beamR X View Post
                  I'll take the Z06...
                  Me too.
                  Impressive numbers from the TVR but personally I don't like the styling. Fender vents that don't vent? Those sideways exhaust tips.... ummm what?
                  Last edited by Koony; 10-04-2006, 10:53 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd take the TVR just for the shock value. I see Z06s everyday, but a TVR? Comprable acceleration, much lighter, much more agressive, similar price, hands down the Sagaris.

'88 325is
                    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post

400 hp 333 LB FT. 4l V6
                      Only 2300+ lbs!
                      IIRC it's a 4L I6, and it didn't sound like a V from the video
                      San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

The Engine is trying to escape from under the Bonnett.

I d/l this episode last year, watch it when I want to see some fun driving. I like that car. TVR should send us this car sans an engine so it could be considered a kit car.

Comment

After that Top Gear tested the Bugatti Veyron and raced it and now that is the fastest beast...

Comment

Originally posted by adept View Post
                            After that Top Gear tested the Bugatti Veyron and raced it and now that is the fastest beast...
                            I watch the episode in which he raced James in his airplane but I never saw them actually put it through the track? Or any acceleration tests. Although 1000hp in a 3500lb car with 4wd you would assume its fast.
                            87' 325e (tokico struts and springs, Vines custom short throw shifter, 3.25lsd, blaster 2 coil, k&n air filter, and a 3.25i instrument cluster)

Comment

Bugatti Veyron = ~4300lbs

'88 325is
                              VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                              BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Working...
                              X