Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seller ratings / kind of a rant

Hi-

Is there a system on here that I don't know about where we can rate sellers of parts and such? The couple items I've purchased I try to go back to the original thread and indicate my buying experience, but beyond that is there anything?

I bring it up due to two sales recently. I bought a set of euro smileys, and while I got them and they're in the condition promised, the seller wasn't as communicative as I'd expect having shelled out hundreds of dollars. If it's going to take a couple days to get them packaged and shipped, fine, I understand. We're all busy. But SAY so so that after I pay you, I'm not wondering if I just got scammed.

The other purchase has to do with some pigtails for said lights. I put up a WTB post since the lights I bought didn't come with them and a user PMd me saying he had them. $40 shipped. After verifying it was a pair of them for high beam, low beam, and city lights, it sounded good to me. I paypalled pretty much on the spot.

I went on vacation fully expecting that when I got back, I'd be able to install my new lights. Over a week later, no pigtails, no communication, NOTHING.

Adrenaline Junkie if you're reading this, I want my f*#king pigtails or my money back.

Thoughts r3v?
    Last edited by vbfronkis; 02-24-2019, 08:08 AM.

Update:

Adrenaline Junkie has reached out and explained, which I greatly appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vbfronkis View Post
      Hi-

Is there a system on here that I don't know about where we can rate sellers of parts and such? The couple items I've purchased I try to go back to the original thread and indicate my buying experience, but beyond that is there anything?
      My Feedback

Comment

Oh fantastic. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X