No announcement yet.

R-I-C-E e30 in my town.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally love it i mean its a work of art!

The side skirts KICK ASS and the front air dam is AMAZING i just dig it sooo much.

To be honest i think its a heap of dog poo in white its very ugly and disgusting. :P

You thought i was serious didnt you! ha ha

-Ryan
    Its a 1987 325iS btw

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Eta
      Its a 1987 325iS btw
      Yeah, that's what Jordan said in his first post on the subject.

Comment

At least it's dropped. Better than me :P

Comment

I actually REALLY like that rear apron/bumper shroud piece. It looks really good (just not on that car).

Comment

Yes, I actually saw that same rear apron this summer at a junk yard on a 84 325. The car was rusting where it was drilled onto the rear valence..so I just yanked it off to check it out. This junk car still has all 3 of the items of the rear apron on it..I cracked all 3 of em tho..it looked cheap

Comment

I have those sideskirts... :oops:

Comment

Originally posted by LoVaT
                I have those sideskirts... :oops:
                I'm sorry. They are nasty.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Ok, I agree the car does need some help, but I'm wondering where the "R-I-C-E" is at? I just see a car that obviously had a pretty rough life. Oh wait the mirrors? If thats all that makes it "R-I-C-E" then I guess having a 2 tone E30 should be considered "R-I-C-E" TOO!!!! :twisted:

Some people need to stop thinking they are the shit, and that they know everything there is to know about E30's.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowracer
                    Ok, I agree the <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="background-color: #f0f000; " HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A> does need some help, but I'm wondering where the "R-I-C-E" is at? I just see a car that obviously had a pretty rough life. Oh wait the mirrors? If thats all that makes it "R-I-C-E" then I guess having a 2 tone E30 should be considered "R-I-C-E" TOO!!!! :twisted:

Some people need to stop thinking they are the shit, and that they know everything there is to know about E30's.
                    M Mirrors, body kit still in prime, ugly body kit, massive rims on a car that whouldnt have those rims is rice in many peoples opinion. And are you dissing Jordan here?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

By the way, what makes a car a "rice" car any ways? :oops:

Comment

Originally posted by BrianF 88iS
                        By the way, what makes a car a "rice" car any ways? :oops:
                        You want how I define it?

Rice is when a vehicle is equiped with numerious overly distasteful modifications that are more for show then for go. The attempt to project the image of speed, on a car not so capable. Complete and utter lack of taste.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X