Pics from NJ meet on 10/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from NJ meet on 10/18

Really nice backroads...no incidents and really nice drive. It was nice meeting you new guys and hanging with the older e30 headz... :mrgreen: thanks for leading us to the twisties Michael....we owe you now

The car owners as pictured from left to right:

mellowyellow has the cleanest e30 I have seen to date :shock:
    Shadowracer realy enjoyed the even just as much as I did
    e304lyfe seemed stoked :o yet wished for more "push"
    BIll 84 318i had his car pushed to the limit :P
    Me...I was cheesing like a baby 24/7 :nice:
    Fuddy showed that cabrios can hold the ground just as much us "coupes" :twisted:

Collection of a few pics...some images 800 x 600 56k can manage :twisted:

Link to pics : http://web.njit.edu/~eha3534/e30/e30_meet.htm

or

What an awesome assortment of e30's. Wish I could've been there. I would like to see the rest of the pics but we've exceeded the bandwidth for that site. Post more if you can.

Comment

lookin like a sick cruise...i wish i had that many e30s to roll with.
      sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

That was one nice set of cars. I like the converiatble and the M3 the best.

Comment

where did you see an M3 there buddy?

And Fuddy's cabrio is just.......wow :shock:

Everyone there has a nice car! Must have been a blast
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Definitley nice group of cars. I think he might have been referring to waht looks like an M-Tech II e30 in the pic.
            Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

That can't be Jersey!! It's to pretty, where's the industrial waste and the smell that is normally associated with driving the Garden State or the NJT?

Just Kidding, where were these took? Is this near the head of the mighty Delaware river? Glad to see some of the state is not destroyed yet.

I went out for a cruise on the Ducati yesterday after getting back from Venice. It was a awesome day here but a bit cold.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by rward325
                Definitley nice group of cars. I think he might have been referring to waht looks like an M-Tech II e30 in the pic.
                there is no m-tech II e30, nor is there an e30 m3...

was a fun drive. props to eric for organizing it, and to mike for leading the pack for the better part of the trip. :)

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                  That can't be Jersey!! It's to pretty, where's the industrial waste and the smell that is normally associated with driving the Garden State or the NJT?

Just Kidding, where were these took? Is this near the head of the mighty Delaware river? Glad to see some of the state is not destroyed yet.

I went out for a cruise on the Ducati yesterday after getting back from Venice. It was a awesome day here but a bit cold.
                  HAHA, the pics were taken mostly at Bear Mountain in NY. we had to get away from the industrial wasteland. ;)

Comment

Whos car is this?

Blue ricer bulbs
                    M badging
                    M slats painted on grill
                    Tasteless black wheels

The rear apron and wing are ok.... rest is BIG :down:

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Yeah guys, good times. I had a blast. :) (woulda been better if my damn car didn't fall apart though). Nice meeting ya, Mike, Mike, and Bernie.

I'll throw my pics up tomorrow, but they'll look pretty similar to the rest.

Fuddy, got hi-res?

Comment

It was great meeting everyone. A little hectic keeping 6 e30s together but we managed. Thanks to Eric for organizing the event.

Highlights:

Let's see....saw a new 6 series parked in Hoboken on the way to the meet. My first impression=
                        I'm sure it'll grow on me but not right now.

Nice twisties near Bear Mountain. Six of us ran relatively fast through them. Reminded me of those Minis from The Italian Job. Passed by a couple of patrol cars but no trouble. Curious stares from passersby ("Is this a BMW club or something?").

Fuddy holding his camera over his cabrio while driving...

Saw a new Chrysler Crossfire at one of our stops- :up:

Gotta do it again guys before it snows. Eric you're in charge of finding a place this time!

-Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mellowyellow88
                          It was great meeting everyone. A little hectic keeping 6 e30s together but we managed. Thanks to Eric for organizing the event.

Highlights:

Let's see....saw a new 6 series parked in Hoboken on the way to the meet. My first impression=
                          I'm sure it'll grow on me but not right now.

Nice twisties near Bear Mountain. Six of us ran relatively fast through them. Reminded me of those Minis from The Italian Job. Passed by a couple of patrol cars but no trouble. Curious stares from passersby ("Is this a BMW club or something?").

Fuddy holding his camera over his cabrio while driving...

Saw a new Chrysler Crossfire at one of our stops- :up:

Gotta do it again guys before it snows. Eric you're in charge of finding a place this time!

-Michael
                          No problem. Its getting nippier by the day too so I'll try see how my schedule and road hunting skills come up within the next few weekends.

Comment

Whos car is this?

Blue ricer bulbs
                            M badging
                            M slats painted on grill

Haha that's funny my car has that stuff too as factory options here. Nick the blue bulbs though.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

nice cars guys.......are you guys going to come to our Philly gtg when it happens?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Working...
                              X