1 Year of E30 bliss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Year of E30 bliss

So today is my 1 year here at r3v! Nothing special, just wanted to say it. Thanks everybody for all of your help with my M30 conversion and other random shit. I really appreciate it and this is my favorite forum by far. Thanks!
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Solid man. Ive around the boards myself since E3S, lost track actually.
    Back to my roots

Comment

i don't remember when i got on... but the car that got me was "red89is" or "rede30is"... basically a red 89is owned by a guy in cali, who sold it to e30tech's owner. i watched his canyon run videos and i felt something toward e30... prolly was late 2001... i've been on bf.c... i remember how deloriant's e36 got new rims... damn, now that i look at it... its been a while!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
        Solid man. Ive around the boards myself since E3S, lost track actually.
        Really? Always the same name?
        I thought you were relatively new !

Comment

Any update with your cars paint? I know you got like 3 colors now haha. It looked great in those photoshops, let us know whats up!
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
            Really? Always the same name?
            I thought you were relatively new !
            Nah not under the same name. I got the ban hammer under Jordo's reign for not thinking his car was gods gift to e30s or something like that. Before that I had a Pathfinder and no e30 for a while so I wasnt around as much, but checked in from time to time.
            Back to my roots

Comment

I remember when AirborneDen AKA Don@Modbargains' first car, silver E36 vert, was still bone stock, and when it had a c/f hood. This was probably mid 2002
              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                Any update with your cars paint? I know you got like 3 colors now haha. It looked great in those photoshops, let us know whats up!
                So i took the whole car apart pretty much. fenders/ hood/ trunk everythign and brought it down in my basement to paint it piece by piece. The rolling paint is not that hard, just takes patience and TIME. i'm on my 4th coat on the trunk and 2nd coat on the trunk and it's looking really shiny (a little orange peel but that can and has been lightly wetsanded), it's durable and I see alot of potential. Like I said it's just time consuming. I will post pictures by X-mas in a new thread. with a detailed writeup on how I did it and little tricks i picked up along the way. alot of people seem to be interested in how I am doing this.
                Recent Rebranding!!
                Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                E30 SM62/S62
                E30 M60 V8
                E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                Instagram.com/garageaholic
                Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

oh shit me too llol this is about the time i finished looking for a car and found my first e30....87is --lastyear....then i crashed it a few weeks later--fuckin me. Yes i thought i was hotshit...taught me though..

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                  PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I'm old

Comment

Working...
                    X