Y'all are completely missing the point here.
Dodge Omni GLHS, that's where it's at.
Oh, and snitch... The post you used to bump this back up was personally attacking someone who probably hasn't been on here in years. So don't get butthurt when people personally attack you for being all "I came here to discuss cars and not personally attack people". So, formally, you're a dumbass for thinking you didn't, and that you won't feel the wrath. Which is sure to come.
The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.
Collapse
X
-
Btw I didn't say anything related to the fact people search here for Benz information so I am not sure where you got that from.
It is a thread discussing a Mercedes and I noticed an ignorant post that I now purified. I didnt insult anyone not even original the original poster of the comment. I just layed down the fact and if you cant handle a response to a post on a forum I am not sure how many of you make it through a day of work.
Researching brought me across this thread...Leave a comment:
-
First I can't read then I can't think. Why do you continue to insult me? Does this make you feel better about yourself?Well because you cant think for yourself Ill think for you.
More than just that person will be reading this thread and some one who doesn't know cars very well may actually believe he is correct. So I am here to purify that post so a new member who may be using the SEARCH FUNCTION on the forum doesn't come across this thread and take the wrong information from someone who has no idea what they are talking about and believing it.
Logical right?
Your post is calling out another poster with some information that is not entirely accurate. If you were just trying to inform the unenlightened you would not have been bashing on the original posters ignorance.Leave a comment:
-
-
"I was just saying, really, how Martin Brundle said that was, really, the finest rear-drive chassis he had ever driven."To keep discussing what was previously discussed on the thread?
Actually the 190e and E30 have almost identical curb weights.
Well I guess that means that the 167 HP 190e 2.3 - 16v has a better power delivery system than the E30.
So you go from discussing cars to personally attacking me? Im here to discuss cars.
oh and US spec e30 325i have 168HP, the 171 HP is a one year (1986) non cat number (iirc)Leave a comment:
-
This is an e30 forum...chances are someone interested in Benz info will look elsewhere. I am sure there is a SHIT ton of other threads for you to correct lol. How do you get it in your head to search for benz info on here? The butt hurt is strong with you, noob.Well because you cant think for yourself Ill think for you.
More than just that person will be reading this thread and some one who doesn't know cars very well may actually believe he is correct. So I am here to purify that post so a new member who may be using the SEARCH FUNCTION on the forum doesn't come across this thread and take the wrong information from someone who has no idea what they are talking about and believing it.
Logical right?Leave a comment:
-
Hard to be exact, I know the e30 is lighter but not by much.
the 16v is rated at weights from 2770lb to 2863lb where as the e30 is somewhere around 2800.
Why lock the thread? Isn't this the whole point of having a search function and a forum? If you dont want to read it then dont click on the thread, simple as that.Leave a comment:
-
according to the interwebz, (us spec) 190e curb weight is 3030 while an e30 coupe is 2811, over 200# is a pretty big difference when you only have a 160-170 hpTo keep discussing what was previously discussed on the thread?
Actually the 190e and E30 have almost identical curb weights.
Well I guess that means that the 167 HP 190e 2.3 - 16v has a better power delivery system than the E30.
So you go from discussing cars to personally attacking me? Im here to discuss cars.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
I can read well. I didn't realize your rant to someone almost seven years ago was justified because you just found it today through the search bar. I still don't understand why you felt it necessary to inform this person of their ignorance/misinformation when so much time has passed. Considering they haven't posted in over a year, it is safe to assume they will never read your post. Hence the why?
Well because you cant think for yourself Ill think for you.
More than just that person will be reading this thread and some one who doesn't know cars very well may actually believe he is correct. So I am here to purify that post so a new member who may be using the SEARCH FUNCTION on the forum doesn't come across this thread and take the wrong information from someone who has no idea what they are talking about and believing it.
Logical right?Leave a comment:
-
haggard.......
171 hp?????....I have NEVER seen or heard of that number....
I believe it is wrong.Leave a comment:
-
I can read well. I didn't realize your rant to someone almost seven years ago was justified because you just found it today through the search bar. I still don't understand why you felt it necessary to inform this person of their ignorance/misinformation when so much time has passed. Considering they haven't posted in over a year, it is safe to assume they will never read your post. Hence the why?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: