The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rob
    replied
    sorry josh, not feeling either of the benzes. I'm sure our pal Andre would *love* them though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    I like the way both of them look, but mechanically they are in the stone age - even compared to the E30. did some minor work to a friends, what a nightmare!
    Vaccum powered everything FTL.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I like the way both of them look, but mechanically they are in the stone age - even compared to the E30. did some minor work to a friends, what a nightmare!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    A lot of you like the looks of the car, but have ever have driven one to know better, which sounds like ricer shit to me.........
    I have driven one, one of my best friends has a really nice one, a 2.3L 16V, and I like the way it drives just fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    I totally dig the 190 you posted Josh, and I hate Mercedes.

    as to you ASU Bimmer you are an idiot, and have no taste yourself with your stickers on your fenders. my gold screws on my BBS wheels(just like the one Josh posted) cost more than your wheels and tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    190E's are terrible cars. I've driven a few.

    They drive like shit and are slow as fuck. All 3 different models.

    They don't look good either. At least compared to E30 M3's.

    A lot of you like the looks of the car, but have ever have driven one to know better, which sounds like ricer shit to me.........

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by wRek
    Sorry to say it, but I've never really seen Mexicans stretch tires and tuck wide wheels... Mexicans run wheels with wide spacers, or really bad offsets to make the wheels sit completely outside the fender.
    qft qft qft qft qft

    Leave a comment:


  • wRek
    replied
    Sorry to say it, but I've never really seen Mexicans stretch tires and tuck wide wheels... Mexicans run wheels with wide spacers, or really bad offsets to make the wheels sit completely outside the fender.

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    I just don't like cars that have unbalanced characteristics.

    The two you posted josh are over-geared towards appearance. It sacrifices to much for that slammed stretched look.

    These cars were designed to double as comfy luxury sedan and sporty performace sedan. Don't ruin those characteristics.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Wish the car(s) pictured in the original post didn't have quite the intense lips. Otherwise, I'm totally feelin' it. Would love to see qimis' car together with the Whitey.

    What kind of 190E is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    I sense a lot of hatred in this place. Mr Rodney King summed it up the best, "can't we all...." well you know the rest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves

    Japaneese styling is to "rice" as mexican styling is to
    Porkchop sandwiches?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Yeah Mexicans get rarer than hens teeth BBS RS1's. haha. I love to see how people let the smallest of things instigate them to show their intense bigotry.

    Mariano
    By that logic, calling something "rice" makes you a biggot.

    Originally posted by Tangent
    Ugh. I won't even mention what I usually call it....
    Could have swarn this was on the SAT back in the day.

    Japaneese styling is to "rice" as mexican styling is to _______.
    Last edited by george graves; 12-17-2006, 05:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter
    if i saw that driving i would defiantly dive into a ditch. looks gangsta as hell
    ________
    NEW JERSEY MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 04:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tangent
    replied
    Ugh. I won't even mention what I usually call it, but I despise modifications done for looks alone to the detriment of performance. Tires stretched way the hell out over too wide wheels not only looks bad in my opinion, but you can see in the pic of the black one that it probably only has about an inch and a half of upwards suspension travel before it starts shredding the rear tires. A friend of mine used to have a '76 Chevy Nova that had wheels wth the tires stretched out exactly like that when he bought it. He quickly replaced the tires for ones that actually fit the wheels and he removed the spacers that stuck the wheels out. Before anyone asks, yes, the guy he bought it from was hispanic.

    Mods that improve performance = :up:
    Mods to change the looks without affecting performance = :|
    Mods to change the looks that reduce performance = :down:

    Leave a comment:

Working...