The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by haggardfab
    actually the 325i's are 171 hp, and also significantly lighter then a 190e

    (i also have owned both)

    but what exactly was the point of bumping this again?

    To keep discussing what was previously discussed on the thread?

    Actually the 190e and E30 have almost identical curb weights.

    Well I guess that means that the 167 HP 190e 2.3 - 16v has a better power delivery system than the E30.


    So you go from discussing cars to personally attacking me? Im here to discuss cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • haggardfab
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    First of all an authentic EVO 2 has 235 HP and a 325i has 150 HP. Now if you cant tell the difference in power between nearly 100HP then you really shouldn't be voicing an opinion because your just another dude on a forum hiding behind a computer that thinks they know what they are talking about.

    Now I have owned a 190E 16v and a 325i and I can tell the difference in power between my 167 HP Benz and the 150 HP BMW.

    Hate to break it to you and burst your FORUM BUBBLE but you rode in a replica EVO 2.

    The E30 M3 also looks worse than the Mercedes Cosworth and EVO 1 and 2 with their popped out front and rear quarter panels. A standard E30 track prepped looks better than the M3.

    There are search bars for a reason right?

    actually the 325i's are 171 hp, and also significantly lighter then a 190e

    (i also have owned both)

    but what exactly was the point of bumping this again?


    after a quick search it looks like every one of your posts on the board is 190e related, why are you even on here? banned from all the benz forums for being an internet tough guy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    you can't even get your numbers straight, so why the hate?
    You're fucking girls who are 17,
    Thats jail bait!

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by rzerob
    You brought this almost 7yr old thread back from the dead, why?
    If you couldnt read, I wrote... "there are search bars for a reason right".

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    First of all an authentic EVO 2 has 235 HP and a 325i has 150 HP. Now if you cant tell the difference in power between nearly 100HP then you really shouldn't be voicing an opinion because your just another dude on a forum hiding behind a computer that thinks they know what they are talking about.

    Now I have owned a 190E 16v and a 325i and I can tell the difference in power between my 167 HP Benz and the 150 HP BMW.

    Hate to break it to you and burst your FORUM BUBBLE but you rode in a replica EVO 2.

    The E30 M3 also looks worse than the Mercedes Cosworth and EVO 1 and 2 with their popped out front and rear quarter panels. A standard E30 track prepped looks better than the M3.

    There are search bars for a reason right?
    You brought this almost 7yr old thread back from the dead, why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    Agreed... the e30 looks much more modern than the 190 as well as being a better car in just about every way you can measure them.

    I have drivin and road around in a 190 evoII and was very dissapointed. The car seemed to lack in power compared to even a 325i. The interior looks very dated, especially if you have one with "wood" accents.

    First of all an authentic EVO 2 has 235 HP and a 325i has 150 HP. Now if you cant tell the difference in power between nearly 100HP then you really shouldn't be voicing an opinion because your just another dude on a forum hiding behind a computer that thinks they know what they are talking about.

    Now I have owned a 190E 16v and a 325i and I can tell the difference in power between my 167 HP Benz and the 150 HP BMW.

    Hate to break it to you and burst your FORUM BUBBLE but you rode in a replica EVO 2.

    The E30 M3 also looks worse than the Mercedes Cosworth and EVO 1 and 2 with their popped out front and rear quarter panels. A standard E30 track prepped looks better than the M3.

    There are search bars for a reason right?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    the funny things is i've seen worse. much worse

    Leave a comment:


  • Dougy Fresh
    replied
    damn thats badass

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    190e evo III
    I weep for these people. How does that make sense in your brain?



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • fwappy
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    190e evo III
    Ahahaha! It looks like the car is also the trailer. You could breakdance on that lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    190e evo III

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    i just found out that my new landloard has an evo 1 !!!! I hope he might let me drive it one day, i'll ask him after a few beers one night

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I don't mind them, but they are four doors. And i'm not that big on 4 door cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I like both, and would take the 190 if I wanted a bigger car. The 16v and the e30m3 are very close in performance imho, other than the e30 being smaller and lighter. They competed back to back in the early 90s in DTM, they were direct rivals for years.... I don't like the new MB cars (driven a couple, amg model included), but I do like the older ones, I have to say they do look classy and more elegant or timeless compared to a typical e30, too bad most of them come with an auto.

    Leave a comment:


  • enercity
    replied
    I just found this thread. is he gone? I don't understand why the hate? I like 190e's. I love e30s.

    If I were freud, I think I would diagnose that he feels the need to make e30 owners feel inferior to the 190e because he feels it is the only way to be triumphant. Much like a bully will, because of his disappointment or dissatisfaction in himself, make fun of other people; try to bring them down to his level. Perhaps his father was a drunk, or he was picked on in school. Maybe one kid, who just happened to own a BMW, used to make fun of his bicycle back in high school. Whatever the case, the childhood traumas are making their appearance.

    Is this the case? I don't think there are any other possibilities. :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...