The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Yeah Mexicans get rarer than hens teeth BBS RS1's. haha. I love to see how people let the smallest of things instigate them to show their intense bigotry.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid89
    replied
    that first one is the hottest 190E ive seen myself BY FAR...the other was was ok too....i would like to own one of em one day, ONLY if its 5psd which i understand r hard to come by, at least up here in the tdot.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by 808BMW
    I wish they could make some BBS rims like that in Mexico, at least it would be cheaper. Gimme a set of fat rims like that and I'll be a mexican tuner, japanese, antarctican, or whatever the hell you wanna call me, at least my car would be nice.
    Doesn't Konig make a set? Remembers?
    For the record, all those benzos are hottttttttttt
    in different ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • veks
    replied
    thats definately one of the hottest 190 i've seen.. thats hella fucking clean man. <3..

    Leave a comment:


  • diegom6
    replied
    I like a lot more the streched benz that Josh posted than this benz with wheels and wing...hot car!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    The one ASU posted is an Evo 1, the one Teej posted is an Evo 2. Both are factory - so stop your whining about it being on "rims only"

    Hell - if you think that car's only mod is wheels - you got better factory 190e's than we did - and we're a euro market.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    that ride (the one that was white, and now black or whatever) belongs in East LA with hydro's, scrapin next to some 64 impala.

    naasty rear wheels/stance.

    first thing i think of when i see a car like this.

    Last edited by ptownTSI; 12-17-2006, 02:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Meh, both the ones you posted Eurospeed are fugly ;)

    Asubimmers post is much cooler.

    This is one of my buddies 190e

    http://community.190revolution.net/m...peed-pics.html

    Couldn't seem to find any better pics though, he is swapping a 3.2 of some sort into it, basically the equivalent of an s52 swap for us. Also he has different rims but I don't know what.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by 808BMW
    I wish they could make some BBS rims like that in Mexico, at least it would be cheaper. Gimme a set of fat rims like that and I'll be a mexican tuner, japanese, antarctican, or whatever the hell you wanna call me, at least my car would be nice.
    Finally, someone gets it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    That's some hot shit right there. My friend used to rock daytons on his minitruck, and if you consider a 13x7 dayton stretching a 155 spare tire to look like this, then yup, mexican tuning at its finest.

    I wish they could make some BBS rims like that in Mexico, at least it would be cheaper. Gimme a set of fat rims like that and I'll be a mexican tuner, japanese, antarctican, or whatever the hell you wanna call me, at least my car would be nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    The pic right above my post?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I'm sorry... go kill yourselves... that wing on that car with that kit is HOT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by cahomey
    Josh, it's just an opinion like you said. Let people have theirs. Don't feel attacked when someone else thinks your opinion is stupid.
    I'm not feeling attacked, I know everyone doesn't share my opinion. If I came off that way, it wasn't my intention. I just wanted to share it with you guys, it gave me wood for sure! I used to HATE the euro look on cars, but I'm actually really starting to come around to it.

    And the one TJ posted isn't an EVO, it's the standard AMG kit for the 190E, just with added fender flares, a front splitter which looks like it might be an EVO piece, and the universal DTM ricer wing.
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 12-17-2006, 11:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter


    THIS CAR FUCKING SUCKS NUTS. AND I HOPE IT DRIVES AND RUNS LIKS AN ABORTION DOWN THE DOCTORS TABLE.

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    I think the one TJ posted is the best looking one so far.

    Josh, it's just an opinion like you said. Let people have theirs. Don't feel attacked when someone else thinks your opinion is stupid.

    Leave a comment:

Working...