The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter

    Yep, this car is much nicer.

    And the wide stick way out with tiny tires are the mexican style...even if no one want's to admit it. I was born and raised in Canoga park/Hollywood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Ummmm? Hello? If you live in Cali, that IS known as the 'mexican style' - maybe it's just a California thing - but like it or not - that's what it's called here.

    You say "Euro", I say "Not-euro-but-from-our-friends-from-the-south"....Meh...
    The guy is from the UK. I doubt he styled it after the Californian Mexican tuning scene... could we drop this whole "Mexican styled" thing? If you don't like the car, just say so.

    rwdrift, you're talking about the EVO II, I assume?



    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    190Es need the obnoxious DTM wing that went higher than the roof of the car. Spoilerless looks wack.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    For all of you ignorant stereotyping fools...
    Ummmm? Hello? If you live in Cali, that IS known as the 'mexican style' - maybe it's just a California thing - but like it or not - that's what it's called here.

    You say "Euro", I say "Not-euro-but-from-our-friends-from-the-south"....Meh...

    Leave a comment:


  • Slyder
    replied
    No offense taken, was just clarifying myself ;)

    Thanks though :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    It wasn't directed at you, Slyder. I was talking to asubimmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slyder
    replied
    FWIW, I wasn't referring to the "mexican" comment. I just like the look of the 190E he posted. I've never been much for the stretched tire look. But again, that's just my opinion. Other than the wheels, both 190E's look squeaky clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    So the car you posted, with it's ricer universal DTM wing and nothing more than a set of wheels and a drop is supposed to be better, right?

    And, explain to me how the car I posted is "Mexican" ? For all of you ignorant stereotyping fools who see a car slammed with stretched tires that refer to it as "Mexican" styling, do yourselves a favor and read this thread. Please pay special attention to the post by Shahe.

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    Originally posted by Slyder
    I agree.
    i strongly disagree! and I am completely on side of Josh! That merc. is hot! clean, low, stretched... any euro car would pull that look off... it's a no brainer! it looks damn good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Slyder
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter
    I agree.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    started a topic The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

    The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

    So on our local euro forum, one of the guys posted a pic of this euro-styled Mercedes 190E. Now I've got a serious hard-on for these things, 190E's are pretty much the only MB's I've ever really liked. My friend Evan has one of the sexiest one's I've ever seen (2.3 16V), but this one could probably replace internet porn for me for at least a solid week.

    This was the first pic he posted:



    I just about shit myself after seeing just this pic. So just for shits and giggles, I asked him if he had anymore pics. Well, Evan is a member on the local board too, and very active on 190Revolution, so he did some investigating. Well, he found more pics. What you are about to see, may disturb you.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The car is now black. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Enjoy.







Working...