Fender roller - So. Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender roller - So. Cal

Anybody know where i can rent a fender roller here in so. cal? im in L.A.

And no i dont want to do it with a bat. lol
    Thanks!

www.Purems.com in Temecula. They'll let you have it for 5 days for $50. Mike's good guy and might let you keep it a little longer for a few more bucks.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
      www.Purems.com in Temecula. They'll let you have it for 5 days for $50. Mike's good guy and might let you keep it a little longer for a few more bucks.

Super Autobacs in Stanton will do it pretty cheap.
      Big Brain- "The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving earth for no raison!"

- California Certified Smog Technician -

Comment

MR325 should know.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

hey rob, if all else fails, Dave Turner Motorsports in San Diego has the nice eastwood one that bolts to the hub. i can see if it's available.
          sigpic

Comment

i will have a fender roller at my house for about 3 days in about 2 weeks.. ill be more specific when the time comes.. lmk if there is any interest

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
              hey rob, if all else fails, Dave Turner Motorsports in San Diego has the nice eastwood one that bolts to the hub. i can see if it's available.
              Yeah, Purems has the same one. The blue one with what looks like skateboard wheels.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
                Would it be possible for me to use that sometime in the next few weeks? I believe I will need to roll my fenders to fit 245/40/17 all around.
                Past: 1991 330is; 1995 318ti; 1993 325is; 1997 318ti; 1989 332is; 1999 Z3 M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X