Fender question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender question.

Are the fenders bolted and welded to the body or just bolted. I really need to fix there alignment. There is a big gap on both sides, and the hood is out of aligned. See images

and yes after i crashed my car the bodyshop put after market fender. i am thnking about buying OEM Fender then repainting them, after i align them.

Thanks for the help

..they are bolted...take it back to the shop have them do it right. You paid for them to do it right not half-assed.

Comment

i know i paid them. its been months now since ive gotten my car back i dont think that they would fix it for free no. and i did schedule something with them way back but never took it to them since i needed my car for that day since of works.

its been what 5 months now since i got the car back.

Comment

I would still bring it back to them. Make them do it right. Whats the worst thing they can say...No? Give it a try.
        Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

now that i just thaught of thsi i did yell at them and they sadi that it was to much work and that they did not want to do it . they sid that i should worry about fixing it is when i want to sell the car..so yea that why i havent taking the car back to them.

Comment

This was insurance work right? Screw them, they got paid top dollar to do a job and they should do it right!
            Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

As said they are bolted, but there is a sealant use in there also.

That fitment is BAD! I can't believe they let it leave the shop like that. It really doesn't matter if it's been a while, they should stand behind their work.

Comment

is there a differnece between OEM and aftermarket fenders?
                like length size so forth?

Comment

Working...
                X