Mazda needs to bring this to the US..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda needs to bring this to the US..

Yea, it's in japanese, but I think most of you can navigate a flash menu pretty easily.

150 hp and a tick under 2400 pounds, a stiffer miata. I would be all over this, seriously. Hands down that would be my next car.

Ignore the yellow thing, go to "gallery" and look at the white one, it's purty.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

That is a nice car. But i rather have this car if i ever get the money :( . http://www.lambocars.com/framed/index.htm

Comment

yeah the white one is lookn better...that yellow one has some serious body kit problemos! bleh...it looks all slapped together....but yeah, with its ride height issues sorted, it would look hot as!
      sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Reminds me of the new Lotus Elise. I'd take the Elise over that anyday, though. 8)

Comment

Good lookin....Mazda designed a hardtop model for the Mk 1 Miata but it never materialized into a production car.

The Mk1 MX-5 Miata (Eunos) roadster only weighs appx 2000lbs though and if you don't like a convertible then you can always add a hardtop....then drop in a supercharger and you've got a much better performing car than that new Coupe.

Hey Lars, the Lotus Elise has been around for a few years already :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris E30 Cab
            Hey Lars, the Lotus Elise has been around for a few years
            already :)
            Not here in America... Not legally at least.
            They will finally be importing it to the USA and selling them in dealerships. Target MSRP is $40k.... but I'd imagine dealer mark up will easily skyrocket them to 50k, as the production #'s are VERY limited for this first year.

Elise would make my life worthwhile... But I'll just bide my time until my 'bro gets a Lamborghini when he graduates. 8) Brand new mind you.... and yes, his parents are serious.
            Below the radar...

Comment

That Mazda is OK, but I wouldn't drive it. It looks too much like the MX-6 that was out a few years ago. Nice front end, but they ruined it with that huge, long sloping rear (the MX-6). It kinda looks like a Celica GT-4.

Comment

Working...
              X