Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 series coming to the US with a bang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ptownTSI
    replied
    i need to make good friends with a chop shop... E30 335i ftw.

Leave a comment:

• 325iCabrio
    replied
    I've always liked the 1 series. BMW has had a big hole in its lineup ever since they took the 3 upmarket with our E30s. It's about time BMW had a relativelty simple, affordable, entry-level car. It's how they made their name.

A 135i seems over the top though. I'd much rather have a 120d or a small four/six cylinder. Although, come to think of it, the N54 in last years 3 series would be pretty tight...254 NA horsepower...mmmm.

Leave a comment:

• joshh
    replied
    But it's really ugly.
    I wonder if the motor will fit in an E30.:shock:

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
    Yeah its rear wheel, i could never buy this car, i would much rather have the mcoupe, even though it isnt TTinline six, its still a much more appealing car, and the price tags will be close enough.
    Yeah, I would the 1 series, even with the TTinline-6 will be at least 10k cheaper then the Mcoupe

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by craig4ie
    put my name down for a 130i as a DD
    I dont think you understand just how small this thing is. The E30 is bigger inside.

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Isnt the M coupe like $50k??? For 30K, that mini-M coupe would be a bargain.

Leave a comment:

• Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
    is it rwd?? i never figured that out... should be an absolute rocket with the TTsix in it
    Yeah its rear wheel, i could never buy this car, i would much rather have the mcoupe, even though it isnt TTinline six, its still a much more appealing car, and the price tags will be close enough.

Leave a comment:

• uofom3
    replied
    is it rwd?? i never figured that out... should be an absolute rocket with the TTsix in it

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    I loves it!!

Leave a comment:

• EtaSport
    replied
    thats what im talking about. i wouldnt mind seeing the 335d either with its hefty 400+ lb ft. of torque and almost 40mpg fuel milage.

Leave a comment:

• Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3 View Post
    Its going to have some traction issues, because its coming in 135i form.

Lets hope that they come with a better clutch than the current 335i . :D

Leave a comment:

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Badass! I've always liked them, and with that much power, DAMN!

Leave a comment:

• craig4ie
    replied
    sweet...

I saw a 1 series driving around Whistler at new years with BC plates. Mighta been a North American spec test mule.

put my name down for a 130i as a DD

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    I don't like it in stock form, but I've seen several done by AC Schnitzer, Hartge and Hamann that made me very happy in pants.

Leave a comment:

• mtechnik
    replied
    saw this earlier today.. The 130i already holds it's own against a VW R32 so you can imagine..........!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X