Quick ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick ?

What are some good websites to get aftermarket parts? I'm mainly in the market for suspension right now. Also, can anyone give me the mark d' website where I get get the chip for my dme #. Thank in advance.
    p.s. Tried searching, didn't get much.
    "Full throttle till you see god, then brake hard"

90' 325i f0 door
    06 Kawi ZX6R

heres the mark d website
    Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
    Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

keep trying more than half of the people on this forum have talked about suspension and chip mods.

91-318i SOLD : (
      91-318IS for sale
      95-740i DD
      84-Monte carlo SS Under construction
      90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_negro69 View Post
        keep trying more than half of the people on this forum have talked about suspension and chip mods.

if he wanted to search, he wouldn't have posted a new thread. One of this forum's functions is to be a place for people to ask questions and learn things from other members, so you telling him to search isn't helping.

BimmerWorld, Turner Motorsport, Ireland Engineering and Bavarian Autosport are all great sources for aftermarket e30 parts. There are also a few places that sponser this site like BMA parts and Flying Brick.
        --Will

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck View Post
          if he wanted to search, he wouldn't have posted a new thread. One of this forum's functions is to be a place for people to ask questions and learn things from other members, so you telling him to search isn't helping.

BimmerWorld, Turner Motorsport, Ireland Engineering and Bavarian Autosport are all great sources for aftermarket e30 parts. There are also a few places that sponser this site like BMA parts and Flying Brick.
          there at least 20 different threads that make mention of where to buy parts. and if you look at the top right of your screen you'll see different banners for said places.
          with that said i believe OP didn't searched at all!!\

91-318IS for sale
          95-740i DD
          90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck View Post

Maybe you should check out the R3VLimited Forum & Posting Guidelines yourself :

Originally posted by R3VLimited
            General guidelines:
            Before asking what seems like a very simple question, please make use of the forum search function, you can find the search button located at the top of any forum page.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
              Maybe you should check out the R3VLimited Forum & Posting Guidelines yourself :
              :ohsnap:

91-318IS for sale
              95-740i DD
              90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

BMA PARTS

Comment

I searched and found minimal results, so I figured i'd make a thread. No need to get your panties up in a twist.. Thanks for bumpin the thread though. And thanks to those who helped out.
                  "Full throttle till you see god, then brake hard"

90' 325i f0 door
                  06 Kawi ZX6R

Comment

Goddamn panty twisters... lol
                    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

bma, flying brick, turner, bavauto, bmp design, Ireland Engineering, call Ground control (their website has half of what they carry), 666fabrications, akg motorsport, pelican, vac, etc, bimmerworld (website sucks), etc

you can find their web addresses by using the previously posted search button, look through vendor posts and ad's, or your friend google.

general reccomendation against korman, but they have their fans

Comment

shox.com
                        sigpic
                        "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

BMP as Teaguer's friend would say.

91 318is

Comment

Working...
                          X