Decisions, decisions.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decisions, decisions.....

I hate to brag, but I'm going to anyway. I worked all night 7p-7a this morning and was sleeping it off until about 20 mins. ago when the mail-lady began blowing her horn outside my window. Of course, I was sleeping like a bear and if the dog hadn't chimed in with his barking, would certainly have not heard it, but as it was, I jumped up in a drunken sleep and ran outside to find she had a package that needed signing for. I forgot what it was I had coming but was none too happy to have been awakened after the shift I had last night ( I was the only tech b/c the other had called in, we were a nurse down and busy as hell, therefore so was I). Anywho, I rushed inside and as I read the label, began to recall what I had ordered. My heart raced, my pulse bounded, I cut the tape and opened up the box to find my latest pair of driving shoes!

Now I have the very difficult task of deciding which fine pair to wear out on my afternoon drives with my buds, the newly arrived Senna edition Reeboks or the (just getting broken-in)Piloti Prototipos:

**EDIT**: I'm not asking opinions on which pair to wear here, just sharing with you guys my newfound dilemma.;)

Last edited by RCWells; 01-30-2007, 01:10 PM.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

We are selling those green Prototipos at work and they look so nice. Both sets you have there are very classy. I would go with whatever matches what you are wearing. Either way, both are tight shoes.

:up:
    sigpic

Comment

Damn, even though I don't like the mostly white look of most shoes, those Reeboks are bad ass! The Pilotis are awesome as well... I was thinking about those very Pilotis, or some Puma Speedcats. Cool shoes!
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I though this was about new alloys.. not raining on your parade here.

Just from the pictures I love the Poloti's! Reeboks look more like Puma style :D
        Also like how you took snaps of the shoes with you wearing 'em. That's the proof right there! :D
        Last edited by mtechnik; 01-30-2007, 02:58 PM.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Honestly, the thing w/the Reeboks is the Senna factor. I'm a Senna fan from way back, and was up that morning watching the race when he died back in '94. Awful. Anyway, I'm just a huge fan of all things Senna, so that's what sold me on the shoes in the first place. I love 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
            I though this was about new alloys.. not raining on your parade here.
            I already have made that decision, and they sit at Eric Giles' house even now, awaiting a 5-lug suspension to ride on. ;)

Comment

What kind of tech are you? I work in outpatient imaging at a pretty big hospital
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Nurse tech until I take boards Feb.7th, and then assuming I pass, I'll officially be a R.N.

Comment

Hope you pass the boards. :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

one on each foot?

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
                      Nurse tech until I take boards Feb.7th, and then assuming I pass, I'll officially be a R.N.
                      OT: my wife takes hers on the 9th. (NC) Good luck, dude.
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

I vote the Pilotis. They look nice.

Will
                        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                        DaveCN = Old Man
                        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

whatever shoes work better for driving...
                          PNW Crew
                          90 m3
                          06 m5

Comment

Senna's Are Gangsta
                            sigpic

Comment

Come off it reebok, its not 1989, your not fooliong anyone

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                              X