buisness trip ballin lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buisness trip ballin lol

I'm currently in Houston on a buisness trip and decided to upgrade my car to an Infinity M (the 3.5, not theV8)...It's a really nice car, lots of comforts and torque, but funny thing is, after driving this car for 3 days now, I miss my e30...I absolutely hate the fake shifter thing, It's pointless and unresponsive an shit, and I figured this car would have better throttle response....I have got lots of complements on the car, but it feels completely soulless compared to my e30....just thought I'd share fellow r3v'ers.
    peace, and Im damn bored:( lol
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

i'm glad to hear your remorse
    Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
    Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Yeah - how do you like houston? Every car here is a toyota or a honda...or a HUGE truck. pretty lame.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

so true tiptronic or whatever its called in whatever youre driving is a waste. drive a manual or walk. i hate auto's in any form
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

we have a used M45 on our lot, nice car, plenty of power, ac'd seats....not a BMW ftl.
          Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            so true tiptronic or whatever its called in whatever youre driving is a waste. drive a manual or walk. i hate auto's in any form

test drive the new M5....granted I'd rather have a manual, the SMG is pretty nice in that...

Comment

I went to Dallas once. Most racist town experience ever.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I havn't got to see very much of houston, except for sugar bland andthe galleria. I've seen quite a few 911s :-)...I'm actually bored as hell down here right now. I was hoping for warmer weather :-(
                I actually found my aprtment today, so I now have nothing to do for the next 2 days...any suggestions???
                I do like the hot latino womenz though :p ALOT!!!!

I think once I move down here I'm gonna get me an Mcoupe as a DD...yay for big $$ raise!!!!:drink:
                90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                  I went to Dallas once. Most racist town experience ever.

Mariano
                  Im actually quite surprised, everyone down here has been really friendly..But Im whiter than white so maybe thats why..hehe

Comment

I do like the hot latino womenz though ALOT!!!!
                    Hot latino womenz FTMFW!!!
                    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

female latino = latina.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        female latino = latina.

Mariano
                        lmfao, I was thinking, do you they have hairy lips or something?
                        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

lol, how did I miss that...

In retrospect, I've seen some hot ass transexuals... If they left the undies on I might be ok with that... :wgaf:
                          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I'm actually in sugarland. you moving down here?
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                              lol, how did I miss that...

In retrospect, I've seen some hot ass transexuals... If they left the undies on I might be ok with that... :wgaf:
                              umm...hmm

if you didn't have such a badass avatar, you'd be sigged right about now!
                              Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Working...
                              X