Bought my honey an E30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my honey an E30.

$500 with blown head gasket or whatever. Needs lots of love...but we have parts.

Motor swap party is eminent...must get moar partz. Will post time when I know it.

On to the pics:

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

do you hate her?
    sigpic

Comment

Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
        LMFAO!!! hahah.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

That jeep is hotness, just like the car

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.j View Post
            do you hate her?
            Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
            Originally posted by James View Post
            That jeep is hotness, just like the car
            Hey...fuck you guys. This is a bone-straight plastic bumpered '89 325i, already far nicer than half of the fags on this board have, and an excellent starting point for a sweet car.

Lets see any of you queers do better for $500!

This car with a decent detail, a decent motor and some love will be a fine car for my GF to bomb around in, saving us $11,000 in debt for her current POS '03 Malibu.

This will be a terrific example of a very lightly modded E30 in just a couple of weeks. Watch and learn, internet kiddies!

Luke

BTW, The jeep-heep belongs to the business across from me. Not my fault. It does have about $4K in suspension and motor already done.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

man I would love to buff that car for you.

Mine looked similar when i got it.
              Red cleans up nicely ;)

Comment

good find do you have any details on it? or glove box finds?

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Hey...fuck you guys. This is a bone-straight plastic bumpered '89 325i, already far nicer than half of the fags on this board have, and an excellent starting point for a sweet car.

Lets see any of you queers do better for $500!

This car with a decent detail, a decent motor and some love will be a fine car for my GF to bomb around in, saving us $11,000 in debt for her current POS '03 Malibu.

This will be a terrific example of a very lightly modded E30 in just a couple of weeks. Watch and learn, internet kiddies!

Luke

BTW, The jeep-heep belongs to the business across from me. Not my fault. It does have about $4K in suspension and motor already done.
                  Just some ball busting. This is an e30 forum man, its what we do, mod cars and bust balls.

Comment

where do you people find deals like this. i hate where i live every e30 is so damn expensive.
                    1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                    1987 e30 325 eta
                    1983 e28 533
                    2001 x5 4.4l
                    1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                    1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Hey Luke, if you want to swap an eta motor into it for better fuel economy (since it's for your woman), I'm going to very shortly have access to a nearly brand-new one with UBER-low miles.

Comment

US$ 500 won't get you anything fixable here, maybe for 1000, but see what i got. :( .

But as you said, lots of love, and a few gaskets, and we're running again. ;)

Comment

No rust ?
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            No rust ?
                            Left coast FTW.

Comment

Thanks to a certain unmentionable board member, there is a decent "i" motor sitting in my shop as we speak. Clean, re-seal, paint, maybe rings. Swap weekend with R3V boys!

T.Dot, I own a Car Stereo shop. They guy who details in my complex needs alarm and stereo work...he is a whore. He did my '87. People who know my car ask if it got painted...then I tell them to look close. He did amazing things with the shit on my car...says this one will be easier.

Glove box finds? Oh shit...let me tell you, there should be treasure in this car.

Here is the PO's website....no shit, guys. Should be......uuuum.......interesting.

I am sure it will not hold a candle to the chick who had a half-burnt bowl of sticky green in a glass pipe, a small bottle of KY Jelly luuuube and a corkscrew (obviously anally intended) vibrator in her center console...and knew I had to get into her center console to get the alarm out.

As far as the ball busting, BRING IT BITCHES! I can bust on all y'all without breaking a sweat. Ask anyone who knows me. It is what I do.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X