325 exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325 exhaust

When i first bought my car (86 325) it had some shitty rusting Meineke exhaust, so i bought an Ansa cat-back system because at the time that was all i could afford. I've heard memebers complain about rusting, but i haven't noticed that yet, but i could be happier with the near-stock sound. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or soundclips for a good sounding reasonablly priced system. Also if i can get my hands on 325is cat, would you recommend switching that in and running an aftermarked exhaust for the 325is instead? Thanks.

first of all were are u? if u can rip ut cat of DO IT. run2.5inch pipes all the way down with a supersprint mufler

Comment

Not to jack your thread but......

And I dunno about ripping out your cat, I did it to mine and didn't notice anything, but it smells like crap now.

Originally posted by E30-330i
      first of all were are u? if u can rip ut cat of DO IT. run2.5inch pipes all the way down with a supersprint mufler
      Hey Yan, I'm thinking of Superspring exhaust, I wanna hear yours 8) .

Let me know when it will work - im going to be doing my suspension tomorrow all day so give me a ring, you have my number.

Kyle
      1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
      DILLIGAF

Comment

Working...
      X