anyone have this color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have this color?

i need a pic of an e30 painted 087 Graphit Graphite Metallic Black 51 91 1 866 583 it was the original color of my 84 318i. car is getting a repaint and not sure if that color is sporty or not. i was thinking of going sapphire black but i want to see the original color before i decide.
    Thanks
    Larry

Graphite metallic black? Thats not a newer BMW color is it? I'm almost positive that is not an original E30 color. The closest color to that would be Diamantschwarz metallic, code 181.

Seen there. A picture of the color sticker, found on the drivers strut tower, would help too.
    Last edited by M42Technik; 03-24-2007, 11:10 AM.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

here is a e21 in graphit metallic.

Comment

It was also an E12 color as thats the color our 1978 530i was. Awesome color. Its wouldnt surprise me if some early E30s may have squeaked that color in.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

one of my fav colors on e30s
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I have a graphite 1984 318i project car with cardinal red leather. Confirmed it by the factory sticker under the hood.I like it as much as ascot gray and more than delphin.
            1988 Alpine white M3
            1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

Comment

that E21 looks amazzinnggggg!

Comment

Originally posted by tjmonsen5 View Post
                that E21 looks amazzinnggggg!
                I know, I started to want one :D
                Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

That E21 is so clean, might have to make one into a project car!

Order your custom europlate shirt today!

Comment

so guys stick to stock color?

damn the color is hot. I think I might as well stick with graphite metallic. Although black is still in the back of my mind. I do think that the graphite looks almost as sporty as black. any comments?

Comment

Working...
                    X