Damn, Jimmy Buffet Tix = $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Jimmy Buffet Tix = $$

One of my friends told me he picked up 2 front row, center Jimmy Buffet tickets for $100 each from Ticketmaster in Marsh. Lucky shit, he is planning on reselling them for about $700 each! :shock: He's had scalping experience last summer, and made about a grand with a partner. That's tight.

Dave (DMB) was hella profitable for them as well.

p.s. Indiana allows scalping, fyi.

Re: Damn, Jimmy Buffet Tix = $$

Originally posted by rwh11385
    One of my friends told me he picked up 2 front row, center Jimmy Buffet tickets for $100 each from Ticketmaster in Marsh. Lucky shit, he is planning on reselling them for about $700 each! :shock: He's had scalping experience last summer, and made about a grand with a partner. That's tight.

Dave (DMB) was hella profitable for them as well.

p.s. Indiana allows scalping, fyi.
    yeah you can make good money scalping, or selling to a ticket broker since scalping is illegal in some states.

Comment

im going to see ruch in june and i payed like 90 dollars for a seat.......It may be expensive btu to see neil peart live on the drums will be sooooooooo worth it

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
        im going to see ruch in june and i payed like 90 dollars for a seat.......It may be expensive btu to see neil peart live on the drums will be sooooooooo worth it
        You mean Rush?
        I saw them about 6 or 7 years ago in Portland. Niel did his usual 20 minute drum solo on YYZ while Alex and Getti went backstage. They were pretty damn good. Getti can't really hit the high notes much anymore... he's getting old I guess.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

of course you get that much for Jimmy Buffet tix. People that attend that show are at least 50.

Comment

hahaha oh yeah i meant Rush my bad......but ken dont u mean GEDDY? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
              but ken dont u mean GEDDY? ;)
              His name is actually Gary. But his Polish grandmother pronounced it 'Geddy'. That's where the name came from.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

My parents did or do sitll like Jimmy Buffet.

Comment

JB is a tool.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta
                    My parents did or do sitll like Jimmy Buffet.
                    My parents still love Buffet. A lot.

I wish I thought to go in and buy four tickets (first row, center).....I could be like $2400 richer if I did! :shock:

Comment

My aunt, who is in her mid 30s still goes to at least 5 Buffett concerts a year. That is a conservative guess too...

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Working...
                      X