No announcement yet.

more of an e30 fan than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this turns into one of those thread that gets posted on every car forum out there and people come from all over the internets to lolzor at it.

Needs a nice wetsanding.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      I'm getting an e36 on my cock. It's gonna be an M3 coupe when I'm hard, and a Ti when I go soft.

-Charlie
      hahaha
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

you think getting a tatoo hurts, you should try getting them removed. I had two removed, one on each arm.

That Friggin "Laser Beam" is a motherfucka! It's almost like holding an open flame to your arm until your skin welps and starts bleeding or like an insane rubber band snapping up against your skin x 39. Or like "Liquid Hot MAGMA" if you prefer. Not to mention you have numerous sessions. In the end though it was worth it. Not because I hated my tatoos but that I reached a point where I really wanted nothing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
          you think getting a tatoo hurts, you should try getting them removed. I had two removed, one on each arm.

That Friggin "Laser Beam" is a motherfucka! It's almost like holding an open flame to your arm until your skin welps and starts bleeding or like an insane rubber band snapping up against your skin x 39. Or like "Liquid Hot MAGMA" if you prefer. Not to mention you have numerous sessions. In the end though it was worth it. Not because I hated my tatoos but that I reached a point where I really wanted nothing on me.
          More info please for the OP. Pics, cost???
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

well, just because you have a tattoo of an e30 on your shoulder, doesnt really mean that your a bigger e30 fan than half of the people on here (that dont have tattoos of e30's on their back) but just simply love the car haha

but its still a cool idea (my girl freind tells me that one day i will have a tattoo of my car on me...i highly doubt it...lol)
            sigpic

Comment

I think the only "lazer" i'll ever get is to remove my back hair. lol

im in love with my tattoo

btw im serious about the laser. i want my back hair gone, and i heard its only like 2k. im fine with my current fleet of vehicles now I want this damn hair gone!
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Make sure you do your research. Between my mom, my sister and I, we have spent thousands on laser and it didn't do a damn thing. Some lasers work, some don't, and you have to have a zillion treatments done. Plus it screws up tattoos bigtime! I know from experience.
                sigpic

Comment

damn. i really like my tattoo and dont want to sacrafice it. any input on good research tools?
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                    damn. i really like my tattoo and dont want to sacrafice it. any input on good research tools?
                    you could just have the hair growing over the tattoo. hahaha. itd be sweet.

Comment

It was posted before but I'll say it again .....good idea , bad execution .

A few years ago some douchebag on e30tech had trunk badges tattooed on his back .
                      Also came out verrry poorly .

Edit : Link is HERE .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                        Honestly, I don't know of anything other than the internet and a phonebook. Call around and ask questions. Have you considered electrolysis? Other than that, I guess all you can do is wait. I'm sure someone will come out with a tattoo friendly laser one of these days.
                        sigpic

Comment

This guy gets r3v idiot of the year.
                          Back to my roots

Comment

After doing some searching I found a tattoo removal program that was being funded by the city. It was more geared towards the removal of gang-related tatoos. I had a tattoo of Ren, from Ren & Stimpy, firing a Tec-9 so I was able to convince them that it was gang related. They went ahead and removed my other one as well though. If I remember correctly each session was $100 or $150 (a fraction of what it really costs) and the city would pick up the rest. However, by the third session, I was taking the director lady out and the rest of them were on the city . Only regret there is I kind of aided in the breakup of a marriage. Not directly or intentionally though .

I'm sure some areas are more sensitive and there are other factors but both of mine are completely gone and I was left with no signs of discoloration. Only a slight outline of the tattoo in summer when I get my bronze on. It's so faint though I would have to point it out or you would have to know what to look for. It is all going to depend on the "Lazer Beam" tech's skills and how well you follow the post-procedure care instructions. I had at least 12 sessions, each followed by 3 days of post-care. I would saturate it in 3-1 ointment, keep it covered in gauze and completely sealed from water. My lady friend ensured I had enough supplies for years. I still have some of that shi'ite laying around my apt till this day LOL. this was back in 2001. I'm sure the procedure has gotten better not to mention the "Lazer Beam" quality.

Either way, this further drives the saying home, before you get a tattoo, you better be sure you will be ok with it for the rest of your life. Otherwise, get ready to spend mad monies and undergo numerous high-maintenace procedures.

Comment

I'm getting an e36 on my cock. It's gonna be an M3 coupe when I'm hard, and a Ti when I go soft.

-Charlie
                              :rofl: quotable
                              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

-Charlie
                                Nothing impresses the ladies more than a straight 6 with a smooth torque curve.

Comment

Working...
                                X