Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the craziest junkyard today in New Hampshire today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aussie boy was right, that isn't even a junkyard, doesn't look like ANY useable parts.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
      Majority of these seem to be automagicals. I take it he was the local 70's German Haus of repair? Concord area?
      I guess thats how some junkyards get started. They begin as repair shops until they get so many unclaimed cars on their lot that they start selling off the parts to recoup their losses from customers who had the car fixed and then abandoned it because they couldn't come up with the money.

Comment

Damn, what a shame. So many cool cars, all ready for the crusher.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I've seen worse that people restored. Allthough they was 60's/70's muscle cars.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

wow. You would never ever find something like that in Germany. here, the tree hugging fags make it impossible to even start a collection like that.

Very cool pics, i imagine I could stay busy in that place for a few days just looking around- so cool!

Comment

I've got a strange urge to start sanding.

Comment

Ive been a native to NH and never heard of such a place!

What is the name of it?

Comment

Ugh at PORSCHE.

Comment

Hm looks like.. my garage.

Comment

Ditto- what was this guy's name?? I'm sure I've heard of him with this many cars stashed away.

Looks like he's NEVER sold a car for scrap- I can see some rough gems in those pics, but also plenty of turds that are worth more for scrap than anything. And the barn pic with all the parts?? Used rusty clutch pressure plate anyone? They're hardly worth keeping even if they are nice and new looking- but once they're covered in rust- they should go in the scrap bin for sure.

The cat collector analogy is perfect here, methinks...........

Bret.

Comment

Cripes. Those pics make me want to use a plasma cutter, not a sander, and get $100/ton of steel. Those aluminum heads and bellhousings have to be worth something just in scrap value.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wow, lots of rust, but lots of old bmw's.

time to go to the scrapper with lots of those cars.

i love az, at the junkyards around me, rust is basically non-existant.

Comment

man, im going to Manchester, NH in Aug and would like to look around there, where is it!?!
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                              Cripes. Those pics make me want to use a plasma cutter, not a sander, and get $100/ton of steel. Those aluminum heads and bellhousings have to be worth something just in scrap value.
                              Maybe that is his retirement money in the form of non-liquid assets. Figure he will let people pick and pull parts for the next 10 to 15 years and then when he is ready to move to Florida, he will sell off the scrap then sell the land.

Comment

Definitely let us know where this place is. If it is close by I'd go over just to have a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X