Help me ID a song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me ID a song.

I understand most of you wont have a clue what this is, but maybe someone here is enlightened enough to know :)

I'm looking for the name of a peice of music, it sounds like it is performed by an Orchestra.

It can be hear in the opening shopping cart sequence of Jackass The Movie. It's also in other films and "stuff" but this is the one that came to mind.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Kinda sounds russina, ra ra ra ra music ra ra ra ra

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

O Fortuna from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, maybe?

"Carl Orff who wrote a trilogy of operas called "Trionfi" which included the opera "Carmina Burana" which is where the song you are talking about, "O Fortuna" came from." <---- from a google web search, in the CKY Forums
      Brandon

Comment

Thats the one, thanks a bunch!!

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Ive been lookin for this song for sooo long, ever since The Resistance (a snowboard movie) came out. You rock..

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

it was in an ea sports commercial a couple years back and i hopped on napster (back in the day) and downloaded it titled "EA Sports commercial song" or something to that extent. Thanks for the title :)

Comment

Re: Help me ID a song.

Originally posted by Jordan
              It's also in other films and "stuff" but this is the one that came to mind.
              haha, very helpful details..... just playing

Hey, what's the song on Dez Nuts? I think it was also in How High.

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
                Ive been lookin for this song for sooo long, ever since The Resistance (a snowboard movie) came out. You rock..
                Same here, I have been looking for that song for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                X