" i want your Fing car, MAN!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" i want your Fing car, MAN!!!"

driving through a VERY urban area of baltimore this afternoon, i hear a few loud honks... and a "HEYY!!!!!!!"

i look over to the left, and there's a redneck, maybe mid 40's, driving a ford F-150, YELLING "hey man, i want your car!!! drive that motherfucker up on the back of my truck!!"

totally fucking surreal.

since when do middle aged rednecks covet early 90's E30s?
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Hey asshole, that was me!!!

I was bein' serious! Thats my other car when the E30 gets worked on. It was the only way to catch your attention!

Call me a redneck? Whatever man.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

^are you serious?!

Comment

LOL... I didn't think you had any rednecks down there.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by colombacho View Post
          ^are you serious?!
          YEAH, it was me. I couldn't believe your reaction either...guess all E30 guys aren't as great as I thought.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

hahahahaa... i drove into that gas station, laughing my ass off

(and posted that, hoping it was someone here)

hahaha.. too good.

you shoulda gave me the finger or something, so i could have chased you down and made a real fool of myself. ;)
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
              YEAH, it was me. I couldn't believe your reaction either...guess all E30 guys aren't as great as I thought.
              LOL.... what was his reaction?

Comment

He took a long stare, but after awhile he just gave me the thumbs up and started laughing histerically. What an ass, I was so mad afterwards, and he promised me a ride before he met me like this...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Lol!!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hahaa... c'mon man.. lighten up. i was more confused than anything.

the offer still stands.. you can drive the fucker if you want. i swear i'm not REALLY an asshole. i just come off that way sometimes. having the eyesight of a 70 year old chinaman probably doesnt help either.

Comment

Good entertainment in this thread..

Comment

M42Technik is mid-40s? Dam!

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                          hahaa... c'mon man.. lighten up. i was more confused than anything.

the offer still stands.. you can drive the fucker if you want. i swear i'm not REALLY an asshole. i just come off that way sometimes. having the eyesight of a 70 year old chinaman probably doesnt help either.
                          Its just really upse...

Okay hahaha I have to confess it wasn't me now. Did I have anyone going here? Hahahaha I can't joke anymore. Do want to see the car, but I'll be out of the country for a few weeks soon...

Oh and I'm 22.
                          Last edited by M42Technik; 06-17-2007, 07:17 PM.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            Its just really upse...

Okay hahaha I have to confess it wasn't me now. Did I have anyone going here? Hahahaha I can't joke anymore. Do want to see the car, but I'll be out of the country for a few weeks soon...

Oh and I'm 22.

haha.. asshole.

where you going out of the country?

i'll be in europe from july 20th til mid sept.

i plan to try and drag a few clunkers back with me...

check out this site..

www.mobile.de

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                              i'll be in europe from july 20th til mid sept.

i plan to try and drag a few clunkers back with me...
                              Clunkers? Thats also the day I leave, oddly enough...if you see any cool E30 shitz get it.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X