Anybody else find this crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else find this crazy?

$1300 for a pearl beige seat & a natur seat with a pearl headrest?

I guess nobody has heard of an upholstery shop.

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
    On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
    BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

It's probably the seller just jacking up the price under a couple of different accounts.

Comment

WTF! There's no way that's original either. Look closely at the wrinkles.

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

yea they look recovered. seller is just hoping for a dumbass buyer, and he'll probably get one eventually.

"Q: Is local pickup an option? That way I could bid a lot higher on the item.
        A: Hello, you are welcome to pick up these seats if you are the winning bidder. thanks for asking."

lol, obviously didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

Comment

Wow, and they're not even leather. He also says they fit in cabrios, but they won't due to the handles on the side.

Comment

The guy claims that the way that the picture was taken is what is causing the seats to be different colors. Possible? Yes. But I am not convinced. If I was selling something for $1300 I would at least go back and re-photograph it. I don't know about anyone else but any time I am going to sell something on ebay, I take several pictures at different angles so that when I download them into the PC, I can pick the best one to use for listing the item.

Comment

Well, somebody spent $1300 on them.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I'm going to copy his description and see how much I can get for my tan non-sports! woot!
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

that's not even possible.

I call bullshit.
                  Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                  That Guy.
                  03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Speaking of seats, I've got tan front sport seats for free if you come get'em. Driver side is worn and missing the mounting rails, but the passenger is great. I'm in Socal, just PM me and come get'em!

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

wtf i saw 2 pairs of mint sport seats at the junk yard today. to much work. but not anymore. i should trust in the reliability of stupid people
                      Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                      Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

I've seen what I regarded as being stranger- A used catalytic converter being sold on ebay for $200. Had I known that some time ago, I definately would have raped my last 2 parts cars for the part.

Comment

Working...
                        X