Any one dealt with Vlad_rpm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one dealt with Vlad_rpm?

he currently owes me $190 for a megasquirt plug and play unit I put together for him, he paid over half up front and we agreed that he'd pay the remainding $190 once he got it and verified it worked(I tested it in my car before shipping, so I know it works). Last I heard from him the 24th of may and he had received the unit, but not tried it out yet. After multiple emails, and paypal money requests he has yet responded.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Vlad as in S14 Vlad? Sounds strange but call him one of the members here or on S14 has to have his number.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
      Vlad as in S14 Vlad? Sounds strange but call him one of the members here or on S14 has to have his number.
      No there is also a Vlad rpm
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

this post has nothing to do with me, just making it clear

Comment

Hahaha, I actually thought it did in the beginning... Forgot about that whole "_rpm" at the end ;)
          Recent Rebranding!!
          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
          Instagram.com/garageaholic
          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Vlad... ha.. sounds romanian. I avoid doing business with my fellow romanians.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              this post has nothing to do with me, just making it clear
              Didn't think so but I had never seen another with a like screen name.

Comment

sorry about the confusion it's Vlad_rpm I'm talking about http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=14400

Comment

i hate to say someone is a flake, even though they are out there. about a year ago i was moving and was without a computer for some time. so maybe he doesnt mean to avoid...

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Bump still no response. So I've left negative feedback for him here
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=92035

Comment

you should post up his address and see if anyone is close to go check up on him.
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That sucks Ely...

hey guys.im starting a turbo kit for my 1990 325i.cant really find any parts tho..like i have no problem finding a turbo,intercooler and piping,but like monifold,downpipe,and some type of ECU upgrade i cant find,please help me if you have that stuff or send me links if you know where i can get it..i will olso buy a full kit if someone has it,that would be even better..thanks again
                        Apparently thiefs don't know how to the the "Shift" key either.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

26 posts and then disappears? kinda sketchy...I searched some other e30/bmw forums under the same s/n but found nuffin'

Comment

man that sucks !! everyone needs to keep an eye out for this guy

Comment

It really pains me to see legit OG board members getting screwed over.

Sorry, Ely.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                              X