• Show
Clear All

BMW Heaven

whats your guys vision of BMW heaven?

where I work..............almost
    lol
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

driving a stock BMW 1600 through some twisties...
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Any place where they drive BMW minivans would be BMW Heaven IMO.

Comment

takin the batmobile around the ring

Last edited by craig4ie; 06-28-2007, 10:26 AM.
          sigpic
          1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
          1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Having two of every BMW model car. One 100% stock and one modded to my liking. All in mint condition. My garage where I keep all of these cars would be underground, under my house. It would have nice accent lighting and have turntables for me to keep the cars on, like the ones at car shows. I would also have a couple lifts to work on them.

There would be naked girls as body guards at the door. They would be heavily armed with machine guns and will kill at will.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
              Having two of every BMW model car. One 100% stock and one modded to my liking. All in mint condition. My garage where I keep all of these cars would be underground, under my house. It would have nice accent lighting and have turntables for me to keep the cars on, like the ones at car shows. I would also have a couple lifts to work on them.

There would be naked girls as body guards at the door. They would be heavily armed with machine guns and will kill at will.
              I like the way you think...

Except there are some BMW's I wouldn't own (like a 316d, X5, etc...).

Comment

I just heard that a friend of mine, from university, is working in BMW of germany, in new proyects, in the development of electric car technologies. Damn!

E30 325is '89
                E46 330ci '04

Comment

I always pictured BMW heaven filled with those little Z3 roadsters from the late 90s... ...each in every different color of the rainbow, including the pastel editions.

But truly, when I clicked on this, I immediately thought about the ultimate salvage yard with every BMW in stock... ...its not a happy place, but makes sense... ...when a car dies, where does it go? heaven?

Comment

I never thought of a BMW heaven. I allways thought it as driving a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4speed around.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

one of every BMW car ever bulit. too bad the M8 never cam into production. M8 prototype is in the BMW Giftschrank or poison storage but its believed that its been destroyed:(

Comment

im adopting your idea as my own only this underground facility would have to be housed near a track like watkins glen the ring or some serious backroads like touge style or drangons tail if you get my meaning..... i mean no point in driving a bmw if you cant drive it where it was meant to be driven you know?
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerboy91 View Post
                          whats your guys vision of BMW heaven?
                          I have 2 versions of it.

First version:
                          All of the E30 M3 variants plus a couple of my own variations...And yes it will include a non M E30 but modded out to shit. Plus the naked girls militia.

Second version:
                          All of the M cars ever built...Plus the naked girls militia.

Rey
                          Hmmm...maybe I should just combine both & double the amount of naked girls.
                          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

BMW heaven is filled with E39 wheel bearings and ABS sensors hanging from trees, as well as E30 balljoints that are F**ed up everywhere. And a ton of blown up turbos from the Diesel models connected to all the intercoolers and F**ked up intakes that seem to fall apart- and then kill the turbo fins.

now a BMW heaven for me would be to live in the V10 from the M6

Comment

Damn son,,! I see you stayed in touch with your child-rich imagination.
                              That's a good thing.:D:D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X