best place to get pads\rotors\fluid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best place to get pads\rotors\fluid?

i need to do this as cheap as possable... but last time i took it to the track i had to cut my sessions short due to my no name breakpads\fluid... its no fun to push it to the floor and just creep down from 120mph.... so i need

1a good fluid (Motul?)
    2new rotors(stocks ok)
    3new pads(heard good things about EBC greenstuff, street car that i track 5 times a year, dust is not a problem)
    4 stainless steel lines

any places witha good deal on this kinda stuff?

Rotors, BMA Parts.

All others, search around the common places. Try BavAuto, BMP, etc. for your SS brake lines, fluid and pads you can find just about anywhere if you search for 'em online.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

TMS has a brake package. Pads, rotors, wear sensors, and 1 liter of brake fluid.

Aaron
      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Motul is excellent fluid. I just did a track event and with SS lines it held up quite well. I would try eap4parts.com
        Andy

Comment

yea, i was the guy is the other white e30 with boiling brake fluid and slow lap times...

Comment

rotors from BMA
            Pads from UDM Motorsports
            Lines from Turner
            Fluid from wherever

BEERTECH

Comment

This website is for sale! eap4parts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, eap4parts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_silva
                TMS has a brake package. Pads, rotors, wear sensors, and 1 liter of brake fluid.

Aaron
                I have that. It seemed like a good deal.
                4 ATE rotors (slotted fronts), PBR Metal Master pads, wear sensors and Super Blue racing brake fluid - $250.
                The rotors are nice, the pads are only ok, and I haven't used the new fluid quite yet. I tried adding up the individual components on other websites, and the package ended up being the cheapest and easiest way to get those specific parts.

Comment

I can get you super ATE blue fluid for 6.50/ liter +shipping.
                  ________
                  Ipad accessories
                  Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:58 PM.
                  Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                  http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Stock rotors, or even those "cheapies" from Advance Auto or Autozone should be just fine. I like to keep a spare set of fronts that I can use *only* at the track. For pads, I like Carbotech Panther + for lapping on street tires. They're incredible pads and won't let you down at the track. Nothing worse than running out of brakes when you're out having a blast. Ate Super Blue should be able to hold more than enough heat before softening the pedal.

Comment

Working...
                    X