• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is From Germany, or Lives There?

Post here, if you don't mind.

Got some questions for you :twisted:

My wife is from Germany, a few car nuts in her family too

Comment

I am :D !! I'm from a smal Eiffell town called Bitburg the home of the popular German beer Bitburger(hence my screen name). I lived in Bitburg for my first two years, came back to the states for three then went back to Germany where I lived in Fulda.

Comment

I'm also from Germany. :roll:
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I lived in Munich for 2 years, if that helps.

Comment

I live about 30 mls from the German border

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
            1997 E36 328iT
            1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
            1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Thanks guys.

I'm moving to Germany - stationed at Spangdahlem AB as of 1 September - really looking forward to it!!

I'm looking for some fellow car nuts to play cars with, when I get there :D

Also, to help me explore Europe, haha - looking forward to seeing the sights and sounds!

Comment

Spangdahlem? that's near Steve's (bittburger) place and and a couple mls from my home

1997 E36 328iT
                1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD

Comment

I don't live there anymore though. I'm just from there. I'm an ex-army brat. I guess I should have said that before. But yeah Spangdahlem is close by. Been there on many an occasion.

Comment

Axel you are the closest beside me but we know that. Then there are a few E30 dudes on Spang. Trier has a few BMW E30 groups also. As well as K-town.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Greg where are you exactly stationed ? Is it at the 104th ASG in Giessen ???
                      I know that Nico (ACNico) lives in the Kassel region

1997 E36 328iT
                      1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD

Comment

My wife is stationed at the Former Bitburg AB, now called Eifel West. It is the old family housing complex that has a hospital on it. I was working on Spangdahlem for awhile till we got called up to AD. I had gotten hired by Lear Sigler jets in Luxemburg intl apt, but was never able to goto work for them.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I was born in Nuremburg, and lived on Allensberger Street 34. I found out
                          from my family they put a friggin Hotel where our house used to be. I lived
                          Berlin, Hessen, and Eiffel also though. We moved out of country in the mid
                          80's and have planned to leave the USA ever since. go figure......
                          「 Terror from the Rising Sun 」

Comment

Originally posted by BavarianBimmer
                            Greg where are you exactly stationed ? Is it at the 104th ASG in Giessen ???
                            I know that Nico (ACNico) lives in the Kassel region
                            yes thats right... between Hannover and Kassel (the red point). :D

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                            X