Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This front spoiler worth anything? Off an older E30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This front spoiler worth anything? Off an older E30?

Some guy is asking me to make an offer on it. Do any owners seek out this ugly thing? About how much do they go for?

It is off of an 87is. One that is in good shape goes any where from 100 (not to good) to about 400 with mounting brackets, all the mounting screws still on the sides, and no cracks.
    That one looks like it is missing the mounting screws on the sides, and also has a pretty big crack on the front?
    But there are a lot of people that actually like that airdam. I just happen to be one of them.

Comment

hahaa. that is the stock 87 325is spoiler.. worth 100-200 (if it has the mounting hardware which is rare)
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

The was the best front end to ever come on the e30...
        e30sport.net
        '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
        '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
        '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I'm looking for one like that for my 88 Cabrio.
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Ok, feeler then... How much do I seel it shipped?

Comment

ive got one too, but my mounting hardware is 1/4" lag bolts straight through the divingboards.

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
                my mounting hardware is 1/4" lag bolts straight through the divingboards.
                so is mine...

OP; ill give ya 20 bucks :D

Comment

i will take it. if it fits my 85 d-board

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                    The was the best front end to ever come on the e30...
                    Agreed!
                    Aaron

Comment

That's worth nothing. You should give it to me. :)

But seriously, this front end is the reason I haven't swapped to plastics:
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

People still look for those and they are getting harder to come by even in bad shape and missing hardware. They are fixable and if I had the diving board bumpers I would want this before updating to plastic bumpers anyday....Wish I could tell what it is worth but would bring more if you had the all the mounts and fog lights.....

Comment

mounting brackets and fogs will cost you more than the spoiler . ask me how I know , hehe. fogs new from bavauto 250.00 , brackets are no longer available , so if you find a set , be happy if you can get them for 100.00 , thats what I got in mine and I got the spoiler for free.
                          sigpic
                          mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                            That's worth nothing. You should give it to me. :)

But seriously, this front end is the reason I haven't swapped to plastics:
                            x2
                            sigpic
                            BMW 325IS 1987
                            www.eurocrewpr.com

Comment

Not to hijack the thread but has any one else drilled a hole through the front fender to hold up their air dam when the side mounts broke off?
                              I did that right at the upper lip of the dam, and you don't see the screw, and it works pretty well so far?

Comment

Working...
                              X