Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Tech

Need a favor:

I am trying to contact: bmdub5 on E30 tech.. I registered almost a month ago and still havent been granted access to post...:curse:

If someone could just PM him my email address: northmiler89@yahoo.com and say that it is about his coilovers, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks

Brandon
    -Brandon-
    2008 Sunlight Silver Subaru STi- full bolt ons and alky on stock turbo
    2007 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed 3- fully modded 4th gear tire shredder!
    1997 e36 Technoviolet-Metalic M3- Stock.. and keeping it clean

i registered a week ago too and still havent been activated to post. their admins are lazy as hell.

Comment

Just too let you all know this in not the forum to be bitching about tech. I give it 2 hours an this thread will be locked. Good luck with this
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

before the thread gets locked, I registered a month ago and haven't been let in either. They're dead to me.

Comment

Thanks to Boomerang for helping me out.

..This was not created to complain about E30tech.. just needed that PM sent.

Thanks again.

Now let it die.
          -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
            before the thread gets locked, I registered a month ago and haven't been let in either. They're dead to me.
            +1 IBTL

Comment

r3vftw

w00t!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                r3vftmfw
                :ohsnap:

Comment

Everyone knowes that emo tech is the suxzors. This will be locked any time now.
                  Originally posted by cabriodster87
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                  Originally posted by Kershaw
                  i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

IBTL

Comment

even if it is locked from posting , you can still pm someone ussually . it worked for me on this forum until I was able to post.
                        sigpic
                        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

..not for nothing but I got an email at 5:30 stating that I am now registered..

oh the irony.
                          -Brandon-

Comment

i had to email the admin and wait over a month to get registered there. ridiculous.

Comment

wait, so if i post in here the admin from e30tech will let me in too? oh joy!!

:wgaf:
                              Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Working...
                              X