Ewww, gawdy looking 5-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post
    While I do agree that theres been alot of very good work done on this car, am I the only one who noticed this?

M or N ?
    1 Bad BMR?? like Bimmer???or BNR like Beaner(I don't mean to offend anyone as it is not meant to)
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

uh guys its CLEARLY shot from a side angle im 100% sure that front a head on shot it says 1 bad bmr

still pretty funny in its context ese'
      Originally posted by ebelements
      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Same here. For the style it's done it, that car looks amazing. I wish more people had the balls to take unconventtional cars into more styles like that.

The workmanship on this car inside and out is very well done.

Say what you want, that car is fucking badass.
        X2.

I'd love to take that out on the town one night, it would be a riot. A car with that level of workmanship, I'd proudly pimp.

Originally posted by kellie View Post
        I saw that car a few months ago. I absolutely love it. If I had all the money in the world, I would own it.
        You don't need all the money in the world, just 11,000. Show your man who's boss and get him to sell the garage queen and buy you this.

Comment

Working...
        X