Hi Guys, just wanted to let you guys know that this guys still owes me $40, sent me a front caliper as a partial refund and never heard from him again.
Beware this guy if he is still around,
ripped of by member Euromethod
Collapse
X
-
I would imagine if you payed paypal hes probably out about 70$ about now
. Since that other guy claimed. And that 70$ was probably what he was going to ship with. And now that he doesnt have it i doubt you will see your diff for a long time:(
Leave a comment:
-
Bought a 3.73 lsd diff from him, told him to take his time if he needed to because the car is going to be down for a while... the car is now ready for a diff to go back in and I'm still waiting.
-RyanLeave a comment:
-
I will check, I should have kep a copy of the shipping document from Fedex since he had to give his ship from address.
I know he is all over Craigslist as well, he is located in South Jersey, probably no more than 30-45 minutes from Philly.
I'll see if I can find outLeave a comment:
-
If you paid by PayPal, the transaction should have his name and what city he is in.
Can you post that info? Maybe if someone lives near him, they can pay him a visit on your behalf.Leave a comment:
-
I agree and thank you guys for all your feedbacks. The bad part is that I used Paypal and filed a dispute but nothing happened.Hi Naika.
This is obviously a very frustrating situation and it is very respectable that you currently try to find a resolution in all coolness, without yelling like many others would do. That's a great start.
Perhaps a mediator can contact the other party so that the situation can be explained from the other perspective. It was maybe poorly packaged, or just misshandled. In any way, you don't have the trunk you paid for and deserve a refund... or a trunk. The ball is in the other party's yard, and this is why a moderator can be helpfull. Wether the package was insured or not is not your responsibility. Be patient.
Can anybody mature enough contact that guy?
If anybody can talk this guy into sending the money back, then we can all forget about this.
ThanksLeave a comment:
-
Hi Naika.
This is obviously a very frustrating situation and it is very respectable that you currently try to find a resolution in all coolness, without yelling like many others would do. That's a great start.
Perhaps a mediator can contact the other party so that the situation can be explained from the other perspective. It was maybe poorly packaged, or just misshandled. In any way, you don't have the trunk you paid for and deserve a refund... or a trunk. The ball is in the other party's yard, and this is why a moderator can be helpfull. Wether the package was insured or not is not your responsibility. Be patient.
Can anybody mature enough contact that guy?Leave a comment:
-
-
Kind of like closing the barn door AFTER the cows are already out!!!
Seriously, it's impossible to tell who's gonna rip you off. I would have felt comfortable buying something from this guy after seeing all of his good feedback in the feedback forum.
I've seen/heard of people who have been on forums for many years with 1000's of posts who simply disappear after taking a bunch of $$$ from different people. It happens all the time, and I guess it will continue to happen.
The only advice I can give is this- if you pay with Paypal, make sure the payment comes from your credit card or you are leaving yourself wide open to a potential ripoff. I recently got taken for $50 from a seller on BFC- I "won" the Paypal dispute but got ~0.40 cents back because this guy knew that I had filed a dispute and simply cleaned out his account of all but 0.40 cents. I trusted him and did NOT pay using a credit card- it was easy to do because I had some $$ in my Paypal account, so I just used that. Might as well have just wiped my ass with it and flushed it down the toilet.
BTW- if anyone knows a guy named Daniel Rondeau from Lima OH and Vermont- kick him in the nuts and tell him I want my $$$$$ back.
BretLeave a comment:
-
exactly right.
And this guy is getting around it anyway, because he is using PM's to get ahold of the members. I vote ban.Leave a comment:
-
why would you buy something like that from someone who has 44 posts. For someone who has 44 posts, what does he care about this forum or anybody on it?
isn't there a minimum amount of posts you need to buy/sell on this forum anyway?Leave a comment:
-
I remember seeing a F/S post of his on E30tech a long time ago. Turned into a flame-fest. He/she is an idiot.
At one point someone asked why a noob thought they were so special and Euromethod replied that in California he is know as "the E30 parts God".
It's been a while since I saw that thread, but I remember it well.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: