Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I love my e30" stickers. yes or no?

Hello,

Lets get to it. I haven't seen much of bmw stickers besides r3vlimited and e30tech.com...im in the works of making a sticker for the "e30" cars...

the sticker will consist of a sketch/drawing of the "e30" body style (different colors as well)

and

have the sticker say I (heart symbol) my e30 (and im still trying to decide for the 0 if it should just be a zero or the "bmw" logo)

so with that being said...I will have the sketch hopefully done by tomorrow...and there is a place here locally that can produce the stickers if plans fall through..

yes or no for the idea?

-Steven

sound pretty cool to me.
    sigpic
    24v swapped

Comment

You're joking?

It's been done, you can still buy them I think.

Go here. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93942

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

thats funny

Comment

can I have one that the outline of the e30 (and all the area that the outline covers) is shaded with a brick-like brackground (red with white lines)
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
            You're joking?

Go here. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93942

'89 335is +turbo

Comment

[quote=Raxe;835529]You're joking?

really? in all honesty...thats great for whoever "drew" or came up with that...I will be having a sticker thats a little more artistic and detailed than that. So, yes the sticker will have the same concept but different presentation with a lot more art, colors, and depth into it. and I plan on selling these for dirt cheap once I get everything finalized.

Comment

this is only my opinion of course but nodody but a bunch of internet nerds are going to even know wtf an e30 is. i have to catch myself when people ask about any of my cars because i dont want to sound like that douchebag that will actually buy these stickers and put them on their cars. but i bet youll get hords of attention at the next sausage party e30 meet with it
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

opinion accepted. but a lot of people do know what an e30 is. if you're a car enthusiast, car collector, car salesman, you know what a e30 is. this sticker "idea" just came about...before I bought my e30 about 2 months ago...I was a honda guy for many many years. and having "I love my honda" sticker on my car wasn't flashy or did I feel dumb having it on the car...to me it just showed how much I was into the car @ the time etc etc..

to me this sticker would show how much love we have for these cars...how much time we put into them....the care and how much we spend on parts to make them run or even look nice. im not out trying to make money, or get attention...just trying to put the "e30" name out there and let it be known.

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteezo View Post
                    opinion accepted. but a lot of people do know what an e30 is. if you're a car enthusiast, car collector, car salesman, you know what a e30 is. this sticker "idea" just came about...before I bought my e30 about 2 months ago...I was a honda guy for many many years. and having "I love my honda" sticker on my car wasn't flashy or did I feel dumb having it on the car...to me it just showed how much I was into the car @ the time etc etc..

to me this sticker would show how much love we have for these cars...how much time we put into them....the care and how much we spend on parts to make them run or even look nice. im not out trying to make money, or get attention...just trying to put the "e30" name out there and let it be known.

im just fucking with you man. im just not a sticker guy. have at it and good luck

edit, i hate it when someone responds to my obnoxious post with a level headed approach. when i hit enter on my post im already thinking how im going to combat his angry retort. when it doesnt happen its just a big letdown
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I don't personally go for these sort of stickers, and even if I do I usually just wind up sticking them on my toolbox.

Blunt makes a bunch of points I side with - a real BMW enthusiast will know the body designations, but up here in Ford Country we're doing good to find parts, let alone bother looking more of a BMW geek/douche than we all aready are.

And as Blunt said, you really have to keep the conversation light & not overly techie - if they aren't true enthusiasts, you are just wasting air. If they want to know more they will ask you to expand on a generic answer.

But more power to you, if you can turn a couple bucks profit and people want these then it's a win-win for you all.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Apparently cops in my area know what E30s are, she wrote E30 in the model box on my ticket.
                        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Hah, you got a ticket for what looks like "loud exhaust" and being "too low?" Nice...

Comment

yeah tix for being extra low are pretty damn common is CA, they measure from the center of your headlight to the floor. it has to be a certain height.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X