• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw mini robot?

is this for real? scary stuff.
    ________
    Lamborghini Jalpa History
    Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 05:03 PM.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

x a billion.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

check this vid out, haha.
      ________
      Vapor Buddy
      Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 05:03 PM.
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's part of a Mini ad campaign.

Comment

That's soooo CG.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

:shock:

thats awesome

Comment

if that things real.... holy shit

Comment

Originally posted by KrayZE30
                yeah I know..I have a video of like the best animation ever...its like of a robot soldier some company is making..its freaking amazing...i might upload it and post it if you guys want to see it
                -alex
                i take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai
                  Originally posted by KrayZE30
                  yeah I know..I have a video of like the best animation ever...its like of a robot soldier some company is making..its freaking amazing...i might upload it and post it if you guys want to see it
                  i wann see it !
                  Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

I'll upload it later tomarrow...Comcast isnt letting me onto my ftp . :roll:
                    -alex
                    i take pictures.

Comment

i saw something on TV about how hard it was to get a bipedal machine to balance itself through motion...and they are using just linux to do that? Seeing how "advanced" that honda robot is, i severely doubt that this is real.....though having a big power source such as a 4 cylinder engine/battery isnt a bad idea...

Comment

My dad thinks that is real. I have a book here by a guy named Rowland Samuel called Men of Metal an eyewiness account of humaniod robots. He says the story in the book is probably bogus but he says the robot is not.

He was telling us about it the other night. The videos seemed a little bit fake to me, but he says the guy is the leading robotics engineer in the world. My dad used to work with a lot of robotics back in the early 90s, but i really dont think a robot can move that quick and stop a car.
                        Old and improved:

Comment

during the lighting test thing too, when he walks past the machine, his shadow doesnt hit the robot...

Comment

well comcast is gay and wont upload the video...its 17mb...anyone want to host it?
                            -alex
                            i take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                              My dad thinks that is real. I have a book here by a guy named Rowland Samuel called Men of Metal an eyewiness account of humaniod robots. He says the story in the book is probably bogus but he says the robot is not.
                              It's a mini ad campaign... one of those came in Maxim which has all kinds of Mini ads.

Comment

Working...
                              X