Power of a generic Grand Prix GTP with mods

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30_325es
    replied
    One ran a 14 flat against me once. Pully, intake, tuning and a few other things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Restoman
    replied
    If he did only those mods mentioned and increased the power that much, we have some questions. Can the injectors handle that much more fuel, he must be running hotter than normal if he did not add an intercooler air or water. GM v-6 is going to crap out real soon with that much going on. Not to mention the transmission and axles. Everyone knows what Pontiac stands for right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtsquirt
    replied
    yeah, its LOLwd

    They are cool cars, definately not your average pontiac ;)

    Best part about driving them is that little boost guage in the dash...like 5 bars kinda shaped like a cell-phone signal bar.

    I almost got pulled over so many times watching that thing go, then I realized I was in california and didn't give a shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Stock GTP was making 260hp when it was new.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Is it FWD?

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Not possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    started a topic Power of a generic Grand Prix GTP with mods

    Power of a generic Grand Prix GTP with mods

    I know you have all seen the teen age kids driving generic Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and thinking they are the absolute shit. Now what I want to know is what do those things make for factory horse to the wheels? 200?

    It is a 3.8L with a SC on it.

    I kid I know has beat ass one with a rod knock but it has "headers, intake and a smaller pulley" and the kid claims it is pushing 350hp to the wheels. No dyno sheet to back it up but he insists.
Working...