This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are rare!

I took me almost three years of hard looking to find this set up. It's a magaletsi manifold with 40IDF weber downdrafts. Alpina did verry limited production of race only cars with this exact set up. Most were in Africa, however some did make it accross the pond.

PITBULL
    Attached Files

Comment

umm.... wow.... i really dont have any words to express how incredibly awesome that setup is..

"I'm not worthy, i'm not worthy.."

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

very nice!
        1987 BMW 325i (daily) (LS1/T56 swap complete!)

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull09 View Post
          I took me almost three years of hard looking to find this set up. It's a magaletsi manifold with 40IDF weber downdrafts. Alpina did verry limited production of race only cars with this exact set up. Most were in Africa, however some did make it accross the pond.

PITBULL

What carbs are those? I have a downdraft manifold, but don't know anything about carburetors.

Comment

Originally posted by sam3 View Post
            Probably about a dozen in the world, maybe
            I have that exact picture hanging in my cubicle at work.

Comment

I have that exact picture hanging in my cubicle at work.
              You have a pic of my motor in your cubicle? That rocks I feel honored if thats what you meant. Also I believe I did put it in my orig post but the carbs are 40IDF Webers. I will post a few more pics or mabey just a link to photobucket for you all to check out.

Comment

check this linky for a few more pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull09 View Post
                  You have a pic of my motor in your cubicle? That rocks I feel honored if thats what you meant. Also I believe I did put it in my orig post but the carbs are 40IDF Webers. I will post a few more pics or mabey just a link to photobucket for you all to check out.
                  Umm, no. I have the same pic of the one I quoted in my cubicle at work, the cockpit of the E30 M3 DTM car.

Comment

Originally posted by sam3 View Post
                    Probably about a dozen in the world, maybe
                    are you talking about the cluster or the steering wheel?

i want that cluster soooo bad
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

2 full Kamei X1 kits, one for a 2 door and one for a 4 door.

Tri color fabric for sale here!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

I haven't installed it yet. But its a OEM hitch that bolts onto the rear bumper, no modifications required except a small hole on the underside of the bumper to fit the hitch
                        Last edited by ///M42 sport; 06-12-2009, 03:08 PM.
                        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have Kemei 3 piece spoiler for sale, if anybody is interested

$350

will post better pcs today

Comment

original Mtechnic pre-facelift Dead Pedal :D

ohw, and how about an OEM Oil level Matic?

Comment

So that oil level matic thing is OEM! I've seen this one other time on socal323i's car, nobody knew if it was OEM or aftermarket, I guess it's OEM.

MeesterPietter I'd love to see more pics of your cars. I've only seen a few pics here and there but for the few pics posted, they look like awesome cars!

Comment

I just bought a BMW 325e but some1 told me that my houndstooth interior is pretty rare. It has the blue leather also

Comment

Working...
                                X