• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
    1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
    1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by JeffNJM3 View Post
      I think my seats are rare(at least in the US), cloth plaid m3 spec for the rear, I also have this radio, its for the US market and its a radio kit for e30's that came without radios, havent installed this one yet. I love my Momo wheel and havent see another one like it. I also have the headlight wipers, glass sunroof and french fogs, but i dont think those are all that rare, just uncommon.

Girls, you can't be the first, but you can be next

325ix

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
        got a charged e30 spec fire extinguisher mounted to seat
        Why are fire extinguishers so rare? Its listed on abrahamns for $100 brand new
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

because nobody buys them. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
            Why are fire extinguishers so rare? Its listed on abrahamns for $100 brand new
            The one at Abraham's isn't the OEM one with a Roundel and part number on it. That's why. It's a purists thing.

Comment

I just car a car fire extinguisher at wallmart for $12 haha, someone should buy them and reproduce the bmw ones.
              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
                The one at Abraham's isn't the OEM one with a Roundel and part number on it. That's why. It's a purists thing.
                And the correct early ones used Halon gas instead of dry powder. (not that I'd use mine if there was a fire:))

Mmmm
                Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

So you're saying...if your car caught on fire, you would save your uber rare fire extinguisher and let the rest of the car go up in flames?

Can't you get them recharged?

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                    So you're saying...if your car caught on fire, you would save your uber rare fire extinguisher and let the rest of the car go up in flames?

Can't you get them recharged?
                    lol, no, I have a regular extinguisher in the trunk.

Mmmm
                    Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Here's mine. Bought in 1996. The bracket and strap are metal.

Comment

Kamei part number #44715
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                          not rare parts, but some of you might like this. ive had it forever... my dad used to take his 320 to his shop.

Thats where my e30 was originally purchased.

Still have that exact emblem on the inside of the trunk.
                          1987 325is - S52

Comment

I have a Racing Dynamics steering wheel but can't find much information on it. Does anyone have any input? Looks exactly like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by e30don View Post
                              I have a Racing Dynamics steering wheel but can't find much information on it. Does anyone have any input? Looks exactly like this one:
                              Yeah its ugly, cheap and common. I'll buy it off you or trade ya a case of beer if ya want? Feel free to PM me about it cause I could use a spare wheel.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Haha, very funny. I'm not a dumbass. I know it's not common, which is why I was wondering how much they're worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X