New BMW 3 Series Commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dlmpsy
    replied
    I saw the commercial last night and twice this AM. Nice commercial, it made me think for a moment that maybe BMW has an appreciation for the enthusiast that enjoys all the qualities that our humble e30 embodies. BMW owes a lot of their sales success to the e30 crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    just saw the commercial on comedy central for the first time...I love the evolutionary undertones of their latest ad campaign. +1 to BMW marketing

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    I was flipping through the channels when all of a sudden I saw a woman and I noticed the fog lights behind her and was like "SHIT!" Turned back and it was on the bimmerfest part. It put a huge smile on my face.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    saw it on tv last night...bimmerfest definately got me excited. i was yelling to my roommates to come watch. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    bimmerfest yay

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    last one...

    http://www.jengajam.com/r/bmw-3-ad

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    more....



    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Broken down bmw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiZx0JgfeA0

    The "three-one-eight-i" E30 comerical - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0jvHfTODw

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    Definitely gave me chill bumps, even if it was a short snipit
    Gave me chills too, no joke

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by Spaz
    nice commercial, but this one is will always be my favorite!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxNfU-PA2c
    hell yeah. That one is rad!

    Leave a comment:


  • Purdue89E30
    replied
    Haha! I saw it last night and was frantically searching the internet for it so I could post it up here but no luck, glad it eventually turned up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    stevofthahill, thanks a million!

    Leave a comment:


  • Spaz
    replied
    nice commercial, but this one is will always be my favorite!

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Thing of beauty, BMW is my religion.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    Bow chica bow wow...thank me later



    Just so you know, the footage is of bimmerfest and Stutz, Atilla, and CJ's e21's as well as some of the other e21 legion are now part of BMW's ad campaign. Pretty fuckin' tits if you ask me.
    THATS IT. all i can say is Perfect....

    Leave a comment:

Working...