New BMW 3 Series Commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    Great commercial, right up until they slap a big ugly E90 on the screen.
    Oh I know what you mean...

    If you know anything about cars, then you know that the designers go from "square" to "round" - it's been happening since the 20/30' - back and forth...40/50' was round - 80/90 was square....

    My love is with e30's - and BMW (despite Mr. Bangle) is classic design - we will get back to that inside of ten years....

    So - calm down - the new 3 is like a e21 (sexy - but weird) - just wait for the next revision....
    Last edited by george graves; 10-28-2007, 02:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I love how they used footage from Bfest in there. They know were fanatics. hahaha



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    Chills up my spine as well. Great commercial.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I almost stopped mid-intercourse for this f'n advert when I heard the telltale voice. Two nights later, my lady stopped durring "play-time"
    for a engagment ring advert. Tow way street, I guess I have some money to spend. Old cars and new jewelry.

    Leave a comment:


  • crxb16t
    replied
    Originally posted by BDSax
    im watching Top Gear on BBCA and just saw it. Lots of e30 views. Awesome commercial and im looking for it on youtube. any one else see it?
    i saw it last night, a shot of an e30 doing donuts, a picture with e30s parked in a row hoods open. Damnit now i want to see it again that was a cool commercial.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 Luv
    replied
    the part with the e30 doing donuts when he says "start a subculture". looks like the e30 donut contests they have in south africa.
    i remember reading an article on it in my roommates copy of some magazine called Intersection. they come into this arena one at a time and just spin em bald in front of an audience, trying to do new gimmicks while doing donuts.

    Leave a comment:


  • jmarch
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    Great commercial, right up until they slap a big ugly E90 on the screen.
    Agreed. They REALLY SUCK now. The 3-series has grown into a big, fat, ugly POS.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    I just saw a wicked cool BMW commercial the other day on an old taped recording of some ESPN documentary my PE instructor showed our class. It starts out with a foggy scene where a 2002 and a couple old five series glide past with some narration. Then I think it showed an E21. Anyway, it then it ended in the best way: there were three e30's side by side driving toward the camera, screaming across some flat desert with the cloud of dust behind them. It gave me goosebumps. I think it might have been an original commerical from 1986 because I recognized the eS front spoiler and the others had diving boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Awsome, thanks for the link :p

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Awwww
    The e90 isn't that bad. The only problem I have is the cup holders. Other than that my friend's 335 is kick ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Great commercial, right up until they slap a big ugly E90 on the screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    Well I should say when I saw a cloud of smoke around the e30.

    Oh and this is off topic but pretty humorous.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kU8WZnVJr...elated&search= NWS (bra/boobs)
    This one made me smile almost as much as the new one

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    mediapost

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Just saw it for the first time tonight while watching "Modern Marvels" on the History channel.

    A well done commercial






    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    You know, I'm surprised there isn't a sticky for all the incredible bmw commercials out there. Just a thought...

    Leave a comment:

Working...