New BMW 3 Series Commercial
Collapse
X
-
I saw the commercial last night and twice this AM. Nice commercial, it made me think for a moment that maybe BMW has an appreciation for the enthusiast that enjoys all the qualities that our humble e30 embodies. BMW owes a lot of their sales success to the e30 crowd. -
just saw the commercial on comedy central for the first time...I love the evolutionary undertones of their latest ad campaign. +1 to BMW marketingLeave a comment:
-
I was flipping through the channels when all of a sudden I saw a woman and I noticed the fog lights behind her and was like "SHIT!" Turned back and it was on the bimmerfest part. It put a huge smile on my face.Leave a comment:
-
saw it on tv last night...bimmerfest definately got me excited. i was yelling to my roommates to come watch. hahaLeave a comment:
-
Broken down bmw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiZx0JgfeA0
The "three-one-eight-i" E30 comerical - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0jvHfTODwLeave a comment:
-
-
hell yeah. That one is rad!nice commercial, but this one is will always be my favorite!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxNfU-PA2cLeave a comment:
-
Haha! I saw it last night and was frantically searching the internet for it so I could post it up here but no luck, glad it eventually turned up.Leave a comment:
-
nice commercial, but this one is will always be my favorite!
Leave a comment:
-
THATS IT. all i can say is Perfect....Bow chica bow wow...thank me later
Just so you know, the footage is of bimmerfest and Stutz, Atilla, and CJ's e21's as well as some of the other e21 legion are now part of BMW's ad campaign. Pretty fuckin' tits if you ask me.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: