New BMW 3 Series Commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    heres another classic

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    holy smokes.
    what a badass commercial!
    ________
    All-trac
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    kick ass!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Such a great ad.

    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    Thanks. The first scene with the E46 whipping the ass end around was what got my attention to the TV.:)
    I've got that BMW Film on my hard drive somewhere. The Follow is what I think it was called.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    Bow chica bow wow...thank me later



    Just so you know, the footage is of bimmerfest and Stutz, Atilla, and CJ's e21's as well as some of the other e21 legion are now part of BMW's ad campaign. Pretty fuckin' tits if you ask me.
    Thanks. The first scene with the E46 whipping the ass end around was what got my attention to the TV.:)

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    I have the biggest smile on my face, that was beautifully made.
    Yeah, it was really really good. The best they've put out in a while. I think it's so awesome that BMW is recognizing Bimmerfest for what it really is; a true gathering of enthusiasts.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I have the biggest smile on my face, that was beautifully made.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Bow chica bow wow...thank me later



    Just so you know, the footage is of bimmerfest and Stutz, Atilla, and CJ's e21's as well as some of the other e21 legion are now part of BMW's ad campaign. Pretty fuckin' tits if you ask me.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    hahahaha, i saw it twice.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Oh man, I just caught the last 15 seconds of the commercial. DAMNIT!!! I need to see the WHOLE thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • rcko
    replied
    Just saw it on BCCA while watching Top Gear... must say it was a pretty cool commercial. I was able to finally tell my wife, "do you now understand why I drive a 20yr old car". No matter, well made, very cool, something only enthusiast will identify with.
    Last edited by rcko; 10-01-2007, 07:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    damnit! some one rip it already!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    I just saw it while watching Man vs. Wild on Discovery. Best commercial they've done in years!!.
    WTF, i must of missed it then. I was just watching that and changed the channel to something else.

    EDIT: BWAHAHAHA, i just saw it.
    Last edited by JasonC; 10-01-2007, 08:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    I just saw it while watching Man vs. Wild on Discovery. Best commercial they've done in years!!

    The commercial pretty much said how the 3-series has become an icon in our culture since it came out. It even had a quick clip of, I believe, Bimmerfest. There was also an E30 clip from the movie "Pretty in Pink", the E21 art car, and an E30 doing donuts.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    raxe, thats still a badass commercial. good find.
    ________
    20ne
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...